Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM knows he will likely lose in the 5th fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Marquez has been getting KO'ed/TKO'ed the past four fights.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      He is get and did win in spectacular fashion, but it seems he even knows that if there is a 5th fight, he had a lot to lose. He can make a lot of money but likely will get TKO'd. Manny solved JMM finally, and was on his way to winning until a lucky punch that would knock anyone out.
      Cool story bro...

Comment

Again, I'm a PAC fan...but the only thing that truly makes me dislike him is his fans. manny was a gracious loser, and has been a great champion. The fact PAC fans can't let go if the fact that he knocked out is "irrational" (like Lampley said). The bodacious nerve to say that one fighter has "solved" another when his last fight ended with him being awoken by smelling salts is beyond "irrational"-it speaks of some sort of mental illness.

PAC fans, do manny a favor and just the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mneronava View Post
          Again, I'm a PAC fan...but the only thing that truly makes me dislike him is his fans. manny was a gracious loser, and has been a great champion. The fact PAC fans can't let go if the fact that he knocked out is "irrational" (like Lampley said). The bodacious nerve to say that one fighter has "solved" another when his last fight ended with him being awoken by smelling salts is beyond "irrational"-it speaks of some sort of mental illness.

PAC fans, do manny a favor and just the **** up.
          Ped Piss Marquez is just scared of a more focused and Motivated Pacman to want to go for a fifth. Memo was the one who KO'd the Pacman. Pacman will not take Marquez lightly the fifth time!!!!Pacman KTFO of Marquez in 2 if Piss dares to fight the Pacman for the fifth time

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            He is get and did win in spectacular fashion, but it seems he even knows that if there is a 5th fight, he had a lot to lose. He can make a lot of money but likely will get TKO'd. Manny solved JMM finally, and was on his way to winning until a lucky punch that would knock anyone out.

Comment

Manny will be much more focused and motivated to beat the piss out of Marquez if he dares to step up to the Pacman a fifth time!!!!

Comment

If JMM doesnt retire i hope he wont cherrypick a guy he just put to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  If JMM doesnt retire i hope he wont cherrypick a guy he just put to sleep.
                  LOL, he should do the warrior thing and make someone from 130 come up to a catch weight of 144 and then come in at 147 and pay the fine for coming over.

Comment

It was not like Marquez was winning every round big. #4 was tough for both.

Remember that in the 5th round Marquez was knocked down then later Manny shook Marquez good and had Marquez in big trouble. In fact, Manny was taking control and looked like was going to be the one to knock out Marquez. It appeared to be just a matter of time.

Most of us if not all of us was shocked when all of a sudden, one punch turned the fight around big time.

Its going to be a tough decision for sure for Marquez since he is going to make a ton of money if he fights Manny one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      It was not like Marquez was winning every round big. #4 was tough for both.

Remember that in the 5th round Marquez was knocked down then later Manny shook Marquez good and had Marquez in big trouble. In fact, Manny was taking control and looked like was going to be the one to knock out Marquez. It appeared to be just a matter of time.

Most of us if not all of us was shocked when all of a sudden, one punch turned the fight around big time.

Its going to be a tough decision for sure for Marquez since he is going to make a ton of money if he fights Manny one more time.
                      Thats a great consolation for getting KTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X