No announcement yet.

Who can beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
    If you can't answer this question than it's proof you're just a casual boxing fan.

OR...in the immortal words of Roger Mayweather, you simply just don't know **** about boxing
    Thanks, bro. I thought you were talking ****, but I see you were directing the comment at the dude, Brother Jay, who posed that question. Like you said, if you are a boxing fan, you know about how belts are handed out like welfare checks. Therefore, not all champions are the best. I am directing these comments at Brother Jay. You think Cotto at 154 was the best. Cotto's 154 title was a joke, he beat Yuri Foreman...Yuri Foreman. Talk about handing Cotto a title. Just because you are a champion does not make you the best. Floyd deceives people by fighting champions, but refuses to fight the best. There is a clear distinction. I am not saying the best aren't champions, but not all champions are the best. A Cotto who got raped and sodomized by Margarito & Pacquiao might be a champion, but he is not the best. He is what you call "sloppy seconds," aka "leftovers," etc. How are you gonna legitimize a fight where one dude has been raped and sodomized not once, but twice. How can you even sell that fight? Well, where there's a will there's a way. Even after getting his **** pushed in twice, Cotto still takes Mayweather 12 rounds. It's a laugher.
    Last edited by Null; 12-11-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

everyone floyd ducked would've beaten him ...thats why he ducked them..mofo is a pu$$y and he knows it!..

hell, even his bestfriend knows it...

Comment

Pac have the style to beat him by castillo style, I believe May will finally fight him soon after seeing Pac get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          everyone floyd ducked would've beaten him ...thats why he ducked them..mofo is a pu$$y and he knows it!..

hell, even his bestfriend knows it...
          gotta agree

when your own friend say's your a coward then it has to be true

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
            Pac have the style to beat him by castillo style, I believe May will finally fight him soon after seeing Pac get knocked out.
            I agree, when i see pac fight i immediately think of castillo and how similar their fighting styles are.

Comment

IMO father time or Sergio are the ONLY dudes who will/can beat Floyd atm....if the 2 dudes mentioned on the grape vine are his opponents for 2013....then we'll have to wait till 2014 to see if a FIGHTER can rip away his "0"....the only dude I can see getting over on Floyd is Maravilla...other than that, FATHER TIME is the dude!!!

Comment

@154 sergio has no shot imo... and floyd shouldnt go up to 160.. hes way too small for 54 and even 47, so he has no business moving up. the dude with the best shot is canelo.. nobody else comes close. sergio is a bigger less skilled version of gamboa.. hes very lucky his division is filled with goat farmers.

Comment

Lol'd at "Sergio has no shot"

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                    gotta agree

when your own friend say's your a coward then it has to be true
                    there's a sayin " your bestfriend knows you more than you know yourself "..

50 cent says floyd's a b1tch ...meaning he's really less than a b1tch

Comment

Someone with size, length, speed, and real TECHNICAL skill. At some junction in the fight you are gonna have to be able to out box him. I think Trout would be a handful for most because he is rangy, smart, and knows how to use lateral movement to get out of the way. It is hard to dominate a guy with those attributes.

I'd seriously like to see Sergio in some kind of tuneup fight to legitimize Mayweather-Martinez if they were gonna fight @ 154. Especially after the Ward-Dawson debacle.
                      Last edited by Biolink; 12-11-2012, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X