No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs. Martinez: Purse Figures For The Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez vs. Martinez: Purse Figures For The Undercard

By the time Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. hits the ring on Saturday night, he can take great comfort in the fact that his career-best purse is already covered.

Chavez’ showdown with lineal middleweight king Sergio Martinez at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas approached sold-out status on Tuesday afternoon. The 19,186 tickets sold produces a live gate of more than $3 million, which means enough money to satisfy Chavez Jr’s $3 million purse and into the undercard without even worrying about pay-per-view sales. [Click Here To Read More]

Terrible PPV undercard, pure crap!

Comment

Now that Rigo is back, I think it's aight

Comment

worst under card ever

Comment

R.Martinez vs Beltran will be a good fight

Comment

Another cr@p TOP SK@NK under card.... Slob Arum made u all forget about the pac-bradley fight & interested in this one. Boycott TR. :gay:

Comment

what a crappy undercard,but even with that and canelo fighting that night it still sold good,now lets see how the ppv sales go

Comment

****y card, I like Macklin he's a tough guy and I guess we'll see how Guillermo's imroving, but other than that this card sucks

Comment

Mike lee making more than Gonzalez

Comment

Harness making less than the untelevised guys lol. Id be embarassed if I was Mike Lee fighting that dude. Definition of a can.

Comment

Working...
                    X