Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why CANT Sugar Ray Leonard be the best of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why CANT Sugar Ray Leonard be the best of all time?

Most say Robinson, but I wasn't around to witness his era.

Resume.....

Comment

He's on of the greatest to me, he's around my Top 10. Wins over 4 ATG's in Benitez, Hearns, Duran, and Hagler.

But still, his resume isn't quite as good as Robinson, Ali, Armstrong, Greb, Pep, etc. Too many breaks and layoffs.

Comment

I think he has an awesome resume'. Stopped Hearns, beat Duran 2 out of 3 fights, beat Hagler, stopped Benitez, stopped lalonde, olympic gold medalist

Comment

SRL ain't even the best "sugar", he said it so himself. He continued, Sugar Ray Robinson is the one true king.

Comment

He's one of the greatest of all time for sure. However, I thought he lost to Marvin Hagler, and he didn't give him a rematch to settle the controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by emurgencee View Post
              Most say Robinson, but I wasn't around to witness his era.
              It's always an opinion question. there is no correct answer. you should say SRL is the greatest if thats what you believe.

if you post a poll, its likely he will not win because posters think others had better resumes.

Comment

Big fan...to me he's the greatest!

Comment

Because it is law that Robinson is the recognized GOAT even though 147 was Robinson's prime and you had to be there live to see it as no footage exsist. But yet you have folks who never saw prime Ray Robinson say he is the best so it must be.

Yes major sarcasm

Comment

He is the best i have ever seen hand's down,i cannot count guys like Greb or Robinson cause there just is not enough tape on them,and i cant understand how people can rate someone from what a boxing writer wrote at the time i have read a 100 articles that proclaimed Pacquiao the best ww when i know its not true,i am sure they played favs back then also.

Comment

Working...
                    X