Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great fights/fighters nobody talks about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    Roy is the obvious #1 off the top of my head Holyfield and Gonzalez are probable Eubanks's main competition for #2. Lewis Trinidad, Toney, Whitaker and Oscar are all probable top 10 of the decade
    I'm sorry, what Gonzalez? Also you can throw in Ricardo Lopez.

Comment

Roy is the obvious #1 off the top of my head Holyfield and Gonzalez are probable Eubanks's main competition for #2. Lewis Trinidad, Toney, Whitaker and Oscar are all probable top 10 of the decade
      Toney and Whitaker rank far ahead of Eubank. There's also Barrera, Tszyu and Hamed to consider.

Comment

Don't think I've heard anybody mention SRR here

Underrated

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          I'm sorry, what Gonzalez? Also you can throw in Ricardo Lopez.
          Humberto Gonzalez. Lopez is tough to judge a case of A++ consistency but had a pretty weak list of opponents (just like Floyd Mayweather)

Comment

Humberto Gonzalez. Lopez is tough to judge a case of A++ consistency but had a pretty weak list of opponents (just like Floyd Mayweather)
            With all due respect to Eubank, I just can't see how he has any claim for being the. #2 fighter of the 90's. Could you give an explanation of how you've deduced this?

Comment

Great fighter - Veeraphol Sahaprom

Great fights - Veeraphol Sahaprom vs Toshiaki Nishioka (They fought 4 times)

Comment

Eubank number 2???? Whitaker, Jones, Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Hamed???

Comment

you're here to make esoteric jokes that only a knowledgable boxing mind would understand.

it's become abundantly clear.

Comment

pone kingpetch was a "great" fighter that very rarely gets a mention...

some say he is overrated... but really now...

i hope someone with a good grasp about his exploits gives us a schooling about this forgotten fighter...
                    Last edited by talip bin osman; 04-30-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                      pone kingpetch was a "great" fighter that very rarely gets a mention...

some say he is overrated... but really now...

i hope someone with a good grasp about his exploits gives us a schooling about this forgotten fighter...

pretty sure iron dan will tell you he's a kingpetch fan boy

one of maybe three on the planet

Comment

Working...
                      X