No announcement yet.

Arum to Floyd: lets sit down immediately and negotiate a fight for November

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Actually it would be 2 moths almost 3 if they do it for the end of november. Stil a hoe move by Arum!
    The fights in November are usually mid November so yea, like 2 months.... he'd get out early August and go into camp mid to late September..... like 6 - 7 weeks later.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
      If he gets out early August he wont go into training camp until a month or so later.... Floyd has an 8 week camp.
      This is true, but he'd have to be a machine to just not give a **** about anything else and go straight essentially straight into training. I'm sure he'll want to relax for a couple of months after being in a drab boring ass jail for 2-3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Actually it would be 2 moths almost 3 if they do it for the end of november. Stil a hoe move by Arum!
        sorry if i exaggerated ive been reading to many boxingscene news headlines

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          This is true, but he'd have to be a machine to just not give a **** about anything else and go straight essentially straight into training. I'm sure he'll want to relax for a couple of months after being in a drab boring ass jail for 2-3 months.
          Though it be legendary if he did just that....... and put on a clinic.

Comment

So the fans have to pony up for three ppv's?
            F-ck you Bob.

Either May and Pac fight........or f-ck off because i won't buy ****.
            I'll just have one of my good friends hit me with a stream.

Comment

November??? WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Try View Post
                tl;dr type of thing but yeah

But floyd goes to jail in June right?

And he's supposedly doing 3 months?

September....october....november

really short notice for him
                Either way it is short notice. If May fights Martinez it will be short notice for Sergio as well because Sergio has a fight on the 12th of March.

Comment

Up your ass you piece of **** lying bastard Bob Arum. You are worthless and you are robbing the world of the greatest fight in decades. You orchestrated Pac into being some blown up legend, which he is not. He is too scared or dumb to tell you to go to hell and fight who he wants too. This fight will NEVER happen and the only way it does, is if either:

1. Floyd gets beat down or looks slow/old
                  2. Floyd signs with Arum/TR

Floyd keeps looking spectacular so Arum won't put Pac anywhere near him and lose his cash cow. Pac will prob keep fighting reruns until he retires soon so he can avoid getting his ass beat.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    So the fans have to pony up for three ppv's?
                    F-ck you Bob.

Either May and Pac fight........or f-ck off because i won't buy ****.
                    I'll just have one of my good friends hit me with a stream.
                    With you 100%

Comment

Bob knows that will Floyd will spend June, July, and August in jail. He wants to capitalize on his ring rust. He is a dispicable, filthy pig.

Comment

Working...
                      X