Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Floyd's blood been drawn or has he been Tested during his vacation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Hey ****** who would wanna test him when he was retired??? Do they test retired people now days?

He came back and when it was fight time when it mattered they took his blood,him and mosley did something duckqiao is afraid of and that is the olympic style test.

But here for all the pac stans listen to your fraud stutter and lie
    think you totally missed what medved is trying to point out...

kindly review his post....

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Another original post by Medved. This subject has NEVER been brought up before on NSB, NEVER. I applaud you for using the Search feature of this website, I'm sure you searched for many minutes, and couldn't find anything on this exact very topic, there is no way there are dozens of threads with nearly the exact same thread title. And because of that, I applaud you for your creativity and originality. Excellent work my man, another 5 star thread from the great Medved.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        think you totally missed what medved is trying to point out...

kindly review his post....

Has Floyd been tested while he has been on vacation? Sounds like a good time to juice it up for a few years.

And what did i miss in the above post?

And the sad thing is he was serious with the statement.

When was the last time a fighter was tested while he was retired or out of the ring for a long time?

Comment

Great thread!!! AAA. This has never been discussed on NSB! good work idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Has Floyd been tested while he has been on vacation? Sounds like a good time to juice it up for a few years.

And what did i miss in the above post?

And the sad thing is he was serious with the statement.

When was the last time a fighter was tested while he was retired or out of the ring for a long time?
            medveds thread has some valid points although i also had some issues with the cost, tracking and monitoring of the tests etc....subject of my earlier response to ts

going back, your query on why test those in retirement is also a valid/normal or shall i say expected reaction....up to a certain limitation...

what the ts is pointing out is that a fighter could calendar his fights/retirement to run around the tests....sort of taking away the "random" from the "random tests"...

any way the ts points and your concern i consider as good discussion points that makes this forum a fun site for boxing fans...

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              medveds thread has some valid points although i also had some issues with the cost, tracking and monitoring of the tests etc....subject of my earlier response to ts

going back, your query on why test those in retirement is also a valid/normal or shall i say expected reaction....up to a certain limitation...

what the ts is pointing out is that a fighter could calendar his fights/retirement to run around the tests....sort of taking away the "random" from the "random tests"...

any way the ts points and your concern i consider as good discussion points that makes this forum a fun site for boxing fans...

cheers
              If you liked his points that ok with me all I'm saying is floyd took the test when it was needed and that's what counts and he would take the same test again.

Comment

The NSAC just received funding for a year round random, out-of-competition drug testing program for boxing and MMA. This was within the past two weeks or so and it goes into effect on July 1.

I doubt blood testing is required at this point, but as soon as it becomes part of NSAC prodecure, then it looks like it would be year round.

Comment

it's his demand, the man only asked for 1 thing and agreed to everything asked of him, he wants it done the way HE is asking for it to be done regardless what anyone thinks is right or wrong, he's sticking to his guns too so it ain't like things are gonna change

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                    it's his demand, the man only asked for 1 thing and agreed to everything asked of him, he wants it done the way HE is asking for it to be done regardless what anyone thinks is right or wrong, he's sticking to his guns too so it ain't like things are gonna change
                    So this boils down to, Pac has to take the test or no fight because FMJ SAYS SO.
                    And FMJ agreed to WHAT? 8 oz. gloves? The standard to WW fights. 20 ft. ring? Another standard. To not go over 147 lbs or pay a big penalty? Clue; It is a fight in the WW division and somebody has a history of not honoring the agreed weight.
                    So, to some desperate people who are trying to protect FMJ, these demands are so outrageous that it will grossly disadvantaged their idol. To these people it is not a fare fight unless FMJ can have his 10 oz. gloves [he has brittle hands and besides he could get hurt, that midget carries a strong wallop]. It is also unthinkable that this fight should use a 20 ft. ring. Don't people realize that a defensive fighter needs more space?
                    Having a 5 inch reach advantage, a two inch height advantage and at least 10 lbs, weight advantage is not his fault. That is Pac's problem for being born a midget.

Comment

I pight per da pans, I don't need Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X