No announcement yet.

Fireworks: This 4th of July “Unsafe & Insane”vs “Safe & Sane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Fireworks: This 4th of July “Unsafe & Insane”vs “Safe & Sane

Two times when I drove across the USA, I hit up this place I discovered while getting gas, in was in St. Joseph, Missouri, called “fireworks world” http://myfireworksworld.com.

I was blown away by the selection. I’m from Silicon Valley, and they used to only sell safe & sane fireworks, sparklers, little cones that shot limited sparkes three feet off the ground, and Chinese firecrackers we’d buy buy the brick in SF Chinatown.

So, I’m in Fireworks world, and I’m seeing m80’s and bigger explosives, Roman Candles that fire near ping pong ball sized balls of fire, in various colors, and those big, 2 1/2 to three foot tall tubes that are fired off at the your local county fair grounds every 4th.

I load up, everything was cheap, and I ended up selling half to my “buddies) for twice the cost or more.

My nephew followed in my footsteps! He makes a couple of grand selling crazy explosives from AZ, or some other state that allows people the freedom to blow themselves up, and burn down neighbhoods.

Fire off a few of those big ones at a SJW cry-in and you’ll definitely impress your friends! But, don’t do it! That would be a criminal offense, and you might hurt SJW’s who are people too!

Just go and buy sparklers, and those safe & sane fireworks! It really is a safer, although less thrilling way to celebrate this 4th of July.

From,
    Zaroku & Jhonny!
    Last edited by Zaroku; 07-01-2018, 03:48 AM.

Just bought some today. Got something called "Heavy Metal" that's supposed to shoot off all kinds of stuff, but we'll see. Also got a beer firework. You light it and sparks come out of the top I'm guessing. Then a ****load of bottle rockets. All in all, not bad but fireworks' big downside is how expensive they can be. You gotta spend at least fifty bucks for anything decent.

One year a couple of friends and I had a bottle rocket war at the old high school parking lot. It was quite epic. No one got hurt but a few rockets went off in a few faces. It was actually quite a fun time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Just bought some today. Got something called "Heavy Metal" that's supposed to shoot off all kinds of stuff, but we'll see. Also got a beer firework. You light it and sparks come out of the top I'm guessing. Then a ****load of bottle rockets. All in all, not bad but fireworks' big downside is how expensive they can be. You gotta spend at least fifty bucks for anything decent.

One year a couple of friends and I had a bottle rocket war at the old high school parking lot. It was quite epic. No one got hurt but a few rockets went off in a few faces. It was actually quite a fun time.
      Bottle rocket wars are the best. You used them old school Chinese battlefield style. We had to fire off our big guns from our backyard to prevent busy body police and fire Marshall’s from ruining our insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Bottle rocket wars are the best. You used them old school Chinese battlefield style. We had to fire off our big guns from our backyard to prevent busy body police and fire Marshall’s from ruining our insanity.

I'd love to go back to those days.

Comment

Check this out! These fools know how to have a good old Roman candle war!

I miss the good old days!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wWzGBQrjr_Y

I’d like to fire a few hundred at Sunspace and his alt errand boy!

Comment

Check this out! These fools know how to have a good old Roman candle war!

I miss the good old days!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wWzGBQrjr_Y

I’d like to fire a few hundred at Sunspace and his alt errand boy!
            That was bad ass, man. I always love that kind of stuff. Looks like war but nobody gets hurt.

[IMG][/IMG]

Can't wait til the 4th!

Comment

That was bad ass, man. I always love that kind of stuff. Looks like war but nobody gets hurt.

[IMG][/IMG]

Can't wait til the 4th!

Street thugs need to go at each other with non lethal fireworks.
              I’d like to see more dudes agreeing to big bottle rockets, Roman Candels, m80’s and other fun fireworks.

Comment

I'd love to go back to those days.
                Guess you’ll be firing off your rockets today?

I thought about getting a sparkler or two from the local 7/11, they sell them year round, because I’m near the beach?

I decided against it. If I’m going to do it, I’d better do it right!

None of my American buddies here in Tokyo give a **** about the 4th.

Comment

Guess you’ll be firing off your rockets today?

I thought about getting a sparkler or two from the local 7/11, they sell them year round, because I’m near the beach?

I decided against it. If I’m going to do it, I’d better do it right!

None of my American buddies here in Tokyo give a **** about the 4th.
                  Yeah in about fourteen hours, I'll be blowing shyte up. Looking forward to it!

Comment

We used to buy illegal fireworks all the time as kids in NY. There was always that apartment that was loaded from wall to wall with whatever you wanted...I once went to buy fireworks, there was a shirtless junkie with a lit cigarette dangling from his mouth filling our order into a shopping bag with walls of fireworks on either side of him. It was like something out of a Wiley Coyote cartoon.

At least none of us were dumb enough to blow our lips off like this kid

Comment

Working...
                    X