Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here owns LLC. I want to create one.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here owns LLC. I want to create one.

Sugaradamali are you here, can you help?. I just want to create an LLC i think i can have tax savings doing this. I think there advantages to creating LLC even for employees. I maybe able charge my personal expenses to this LLC to save tax

same here.... I have to make one myself...

I plan on opening my own mma gym in a few years Ive been told to register a name llc etc business bank accounts etc all ahead of time and start pouring money into it

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Sugaradamali are you here, can you help?. I just want to create an LLC i think i can have tax savings doing this. I think there advantages to creating LLC even for employees. I maybe able charge my personal expenses to this LLC to save tax
      A murti mirrionaile rike you shourd arready know how to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        A murti mirrionaile rike you shourd arready know how to do that.
        I'm just a lowly employee making low 6fig... i aint a baller with multiple LLCs and own bars and restaurants and ****

Comment

Isle of Man,

http://www.greystone.im

Don’t ask me for details. Cayman Islands is good too.

But, Delaware used to be great, and is good enough for most purposes.

Comment

You dont exactly need an LLC. You can just do a DBA, but if you really need an LLC there are tons of websites online where they do literally the whole process.

Comment

I'm a billionaire businessman. Let me know if you need any pointers.

Comment

I would recommend spending the $649 on legalzoom, could you create an LLC yourself? Yeah but get ready to spend a day or two dealing with the city for filing the paperwork and applying for an EIN number with the IRS. Fk up either one and be ready to pay fine or federal fines out of the ass. If you live in a high tax rate state for businesses file in Florida or Delaware, go online and get a P.O. Box or pay one of the companies that "rent out virtual office space" within those states and then ship out something from a florida/delaware address once a month, you'll save yourself thousands a year on a successful business. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  You dont exactly need an LLC. You can just do a DBA, but if you really need an LLC there are tons of websites online where they do literally the whole process.
                  You need an LLC otherwise your personal assets can be taken in a lawsuit. Protect your **** fam.

Comment

Butler is out for blood today. I think it's pretty funny.

WAR B.UTLER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X