Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum - NSB's opinion, Is he an Evil Greedy Old Man??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arum and king suck. i planned to be more elaborate but ill just leave it at that. they suck.

Comment

DAMN! about the most 1 sided poll i've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        arum and king suck. i planned to be more elaborate but ill just leave it at that. they suck.
        all the robberies this year, de la hoya and golden boy ain't that much better.

Comment

Can't say I hate the man without walking a mile in his shoes, but the boxing business was never considered the most moral, ethical, and honorable industry to begin with. He got caught up in some shady dealings of his own doing and paid the price publicly for it. Now everyone knows his past.

He's been the door opener for a lot of fighters' careers, but any big time, publicly known, business man will have his detractors and will be vilified in public by default. Just ask Don Trump and Don King.

He made himself look foolish for trying to defend Margarito, but what promoter wouldn't if the investment in him was solid?

Love him or hate him, it is what it is.

Comment

Just a note to the thread starter, because you made the font too big I didn't bother reading it. It makes it impossible to skim read.

Comment

I have a lot of respect and admiration for Bob Arum. I wish I had that man energy when I am his age, matter of fact I wish I will be just alive... I think he one of the last real promoters left. And, Bob has always been Bob with his hyperbole **** that never bothered me at all. I do think he is getting old now, I think he is letting his emotions get the best of him now. And, that was the main reason he handled the Pac-Mayweather negotiations horrible. He let his emotions get the best of him. And, what made it worst is that for most of the time he was not even in in charge of the negotiations. But, he just couldn't stay away from the media.

Comment

Working...
              X