Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Mayweather a better boxer than Pac when accomplishments wise goes to Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats what gets me too sometimes.....people claim floyd is a better boxer while admitting pac has a better resume.....how do you judge better?....to me you have to base it on accomplishments.......

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
      Pacman hasn't accomplished more. You shouldn't get credit beating weight drained fighters and fighters coming off a loss.
      How about asking lightweight fighter to fight at welterweight and claiming he is fighting the best while avoiding legit threat at welterweight?

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
        I shouldn't disrespect Gatti. He had more skills than the Pinoy hypejob. Pacman is nothing more than Asian media hype.
        You are right. We should just ask, Barerra, Morales, Marquez, Hatton, and Hoya how much of a bum Pacquiao is.

Comment

ALL i know is Pac is the best fighter in the world today P4P. Not Mayweather.

Comment

Pac is better legacy wise. But Mr boat buyer is better skill wise.

Comment

I like Pac, but I'm tired of all the hype.

People forget how good Floyd is...this will all be settled when they meet up.

"Y'all must've forgot"

jaja

Comment

Mayweather is the better pure boxer, but Pacquiao seems to be the more dominant offensive force. Pac's resume looks better, but Mayweather's is great too. Not much to pick from between the two.

Comment

pac won't last 6 rounds with floyd..real talk

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
                    I like Pac, but I'm tired of all the hype.

People forget how good Floyd is...this will all be settled when they meet up.

"Y'all must've forgot"

jaja
                    He's not RJJ.

Comment

They're the same legacy wise with Pacquiao edging Mayweather after Nov 14th...but we'll see at the end of their careers in that category.

As far as Pacquiao vs Mayweather in their best weight P4P, Floyd schools Pacquiao 120-108.
                      Last edited by Kevin Jesus; 08-30-2009, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X