Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    First he says, Gatti is a paper champ, and then he claims he was the 140 champ because he beat Gatti and claim it as a great win.

Then he says, that he is better than Leonard because Leonard got beat by a LW, but he is fighting a LW at WW? WTF?

Then he says, he wont fight Cotto because he dont do bussines with Arum.
    and Brian kenny ask him," Will you fight Pacquio", and FLoyd said, " If he wants it, he can get it too", and Brian Kenny Replies, So you are willing to do bussines with Arum now?" And then, crickets sounds. Another time he contradicts and ownes himself!!!!!

Then when he was ask, why picking on a smaller fighter, he says that Pacquiao is small too. So he admits that he is picking on a samller fighter and he admits he is bigger than Pacquiao.

Then he says he wont fight Mosley, because Mosley have 5 loses on his record. Doesnt JMM have 4 loses on his record? So WTF? again!!!!!

Then he says, he wont fight Mosley, because he beated Margaito, but Margarito beat Cotto and Cotto beat Mosley. And then he says, did I lost to one of those guys? And that **** cracked me up, I started LMAO, because OFcourse, you didnt lose to those guys, you ducked all 3.

How can Floyd fans still try to defend this clown, with all the excuses and contradictions?

**** is funny how they cosign anything and everything he says and do!!!!!
    Yeah he contradicts what he says , but **** he can fight like hell cant he

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      he's not the sharpest tool in the shed
      All he does is stutter. I have a video coming soon of him making no sense at all during an interview. It will be an instant classic

Comment

Originally posted by BULAHAW View Post
        Sometimes his mouth is faster than his brain
        What Brain?????
        Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
        "He admits he's bigger than Pac"

Hmmm, well he's not smaller than Pac is he?
        Well he just admitts with that tha he is cherry picking on smaller fighters

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
        Honestly, all this weight debate and smaller man ****, etc. etc. - DOES Floyd lose to any of the above named fighters at ANY weight? (within conversational reason.) Come on, the 4 pounds here or 5 pounds here, blah blah. Floyd Mayweather Jr. WILL beat JMM and then procede to beat Pac. Just the way it's gonna be. Hate me if you want and this is only my opinion, but I believe this to be a fact.
        Thread is not about if Floyd wins or lose. Is about his contradictions, excuses and idiots still believing any bull **** he says!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was not wrong either time.

Anyways, if you cant reply to the thread just STFU, and leave!!!!!
          "Marquez-Mayweather is at 147"

http://www.boxingscene.com/index.php?m=show&id=20009

"Paul Williams is ducking Dzinziruk"

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=20014

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
            Yeah he contradicts what he says , but **** he can fight like hell cant he
            He can box like hell, not fight, tho!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I cant deny, skills wise, he is one of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
              "Marquez-Mayweather is at 147"

http://www.boxingscene.com/index.php?m=show&id=20009

"Paul Williams is ducking Dzinziruk"

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=20014
              And yet, What I reportes about the weight, was a article of The Ring. So i went with a source. If they where wrong, well thats what they released.

Paull Ducked Sergei, to fight Andy Kolle and Verno Phillips. ANd even if in that article says that he might fight him, he still has not fought him.

So STFU, and reply to thread.

Thats what *****s do, when they cant answer to a thread they stat flame wars to avoid answering the thread question!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thread is not about if Floyd wins or lose. Is about his contradictions, excuses and idiots still believing any bull **** he says!!!!!!!!
                It's all about winning and losing. If he loses or lost, he would be an afterthought in most peoples minds. I love how people REALLY disect fighters' press comferences and pick them apart to somehow diminish their accomplishments or abilities. It is rather disturbing how far some of NSB members take these things. Hey, it's all fun and game to me.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
                  Honestly, all this weight debate and smaller man ****, etc. etc. - DOES Floyd lose to any of the above named fighters at ANY weight? (within conversational reason.) Come on, the 4 pounds here or 5 pounds here, blah blah. Floyd Mayweather Jr. WILL beat JMM and then procede to beat Pac. Just the way it's gonna be. Hate me if you want and this is only my opinion, but I believe this to be a fact.

Yeah agree wit above! But think mr maywather will beat JMM but probably be another boring fight!

Comment

And yet, What I reportes about the weight, was a article of The Ring. So i went with a source. If they where wrong, well thats what they released.

Paull Ducked Sergei, to fight Andy Kolle and Verno Phillips. ANd even if in that article says that he might fight him, he still has not fought him.

So STFU, and reply to thread.

Thats what *****s do, when they cant answer to a thread they stat flame wars to avoid answering the thread question!!!!!!!!!
                    Another stupid response from Ch@mp The Cheerleader.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                      Another stupid response from Ch@mp The Cheerleader.
                      Dude Why cant you answer the thread question???????

Comment

Working...
                      X