Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd waiting 11mths to get back in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
    Because of Cinco de Mayo.
    This. Floyd just wants the biggest payday and stage possible at this point.

Comment

I think floyd was waiting for the lance armstrong thing to blow over cuz we all know he failed 3 ped tests in a row and they tried covering it up but T Hauser ethered him bad and 50 did also

You already know he aint got the heart of a champion like Pac whos already ready to fight again!

Comment

Floyd probably would have fought earlier but he's still trying to stop laughing at how pacroid got ktfo by Marquez like everyone else on TMT.......

Comment

maybe hes broke from sports betting and need more money for his gambling addiction.

Comment

He will come back stronger, faster maybe even younger. It's a mystery how he does it. Not really actually

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I think floyd was waiting for the lance armstrong thing to blow over cuz we all know he failed 3 ped tests in a row and they tried covering it up but T Hauser ethered him bad and 50 did also

You already know he aint got the heart of a champion like Pac whos already ready to fight again!
              Manny might have the heart of a champion, but not the belt of one.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Did something happen in jail? I mean Manny suffered a terrible KO and is getting back in the ring in less time. Its been 8mths since his release. It will take Manny that long to fight again. And we still have 4mths before he fights Guerrero...
                :ANYWORD:
                I dont think anyone knows when mannys going to get back in the ring there are so many conflicting reports. But he needs to take it slower then he already has since 2009. If he keeps picking on fighters he thinks is shot then he might end up worse then asleep on the canvas.
                Last edited by Jordank; 01-19-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Same reason he cried and "took time off" after the Baldomir fight. He's a vagina.

Comment

Because he's loaded with PEDs.

He's a black Lance Armstrong...

Comment

because of his hands....he's suppose to fight twice this year so be happy with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X