No announcement yet.

The logic of Canelo Alvarez haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRealNess View Post
    Alvarez is a future ATG, CASH COW, FACE OF BOXING, WILL STAY UNDEAFEATED, WILL NEVER BE ACCUSED OF DUCKING, and the haters cant stand it.

Viva Alvarez, e un verga por los haterz

simply awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      It's actually more with the other guy mentioned here......

Half the site says this: "Floyd fighting Canelo is a bad fight, there's no way Canelo should fight Floyd"

The other half says this: "Floyd needs to fight Canelo in May, he's ducking if he doesn't"

Floyd is literally damned if does, and damned if he don't.
      Now I know I've been gone the longer half of 2 months, but who the hell actually believes that if Floyd didn't fight ginger he actually ducked him??

Logically, imo, there is simply no way that Floyd not fighting ginger can be considered a duck. Not when ginger has ducked his entire division himself. No frigging way.

Comment

But when Floyd beats Canelo will you be saying that he was too young, not experienced enough ect? If Floyd beats him what will you say? Like let's say beats him 11-1 or 12-0 on the score cards? Or will you give Floyd his props for beating a 154 lb champion?
        Last edited by Ring Leader; 12-19-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

One thing I have noticed is the only 154 lb. champion who gets bad mouthed for not fighting Lara, and Molina, and Kirkland and Angula is Canelo. There are three other 154 pound champions and none of them have fought these guys either. Why didn't Cotto fight them?He was a 154 pound champ for longer than Canelo and he never fought Lara. Trout could have fought Lara or Kirkland but he didn't. Bundrage could have fought those top contenders but he didn't. All the other 154 pound champs were just as bad as Canelo about not fighting the best contenders but Canelo gets all the hate. I think it's partly because some people are saying he might just beat his highness Mayweather. When that happens that guy is sure to get some hate just like Pacquiao. What about Mayweather? He is the WBA 154 pound champion. Does anybody think he will give Lara or Trout or Molina a shot at his tittle? Canelo's next fight will probably be with Cotto. In a perfect world he should fight Trout but this is prize fighting and Cotto brings in so much more money than Trout. Cotto is still a top 5 rated Jr. middleweight so just enjoy the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Now I know I've been gone the longer half of 2 months, but who the hell actually believes that if Floyd didn't fight ginger he actually ducked him??

Logically, imo, there is simply no way that Floyd not fighting ginger can be considered a duck. Not when ginger has ducked his entire division himself. No frigging way.
            a lot of people

Comment

Hehehe I dont know if any cares but let me tell you a story about Canelo, because i actually live in guadalajara mexico and work under the tutelage of Oscar "chololo" Larios wich is one of the guys that discovered Canelo and a former world champ.

And as many i tought canelo was just a hypejob ( he is overrated thats for sure but the guy can fight ) So Oscar tells me this story about Marco Antonio Barrera training here in guadalajara and canelo was only like 16 at the time and he was an amateur, so he goes up and does some light sparring with MAB and starts givin MAB hell. when the bell rings he goes to MAB and asks him " Are u going light on this kid or what ? " and Marco antonio replied to him " Hell no who tha hell is this kid men ? " it was at that moment when Oscar knew he found someone special.

So u can hate all u want but the damn ginger kid has had some serious talent since the beggining.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                truest words you've ever spoken i think. glad you finally had this breakthrough. good karma for you!
                Man im glad you finally realize Floyd is a Fraud! Good for you! Really this brings a tear of joy to my eye!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Man im glad you finally realize Floyd is a Fraud! Good for you! Really this brings a tear of joy to my eye!

well I coulda guessed that on December 9th

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    well I coulda guessed that on December 9th
                    That was my other eye!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      That was my other eye!
                      ahhh understood

Comment

Working...
                      X