No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: This Rivalry Will Never Reach 48 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: This Rivalry Will Never Reach 48 Rounds

There was no shortage of outcry the moment plans were announced for a fourth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez. Top Rank – who has served as lead or co-promoter for all four editions – expected as much upon revealing to the public.

“Doing a fourth fight, people feel they’ve seen enough. We’ve had three very good, three very exciting fights, so who needs a fourth,” acknowledged Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum during Wednesday’s press conference for this Saturday’s showdown at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

we know......it will go 60 and maybe even 72

Comment

it will reach 48, all you guys talked about before the last fight, was how manny would destroy marquez, would be great if there was a ko but more than likely it will never happen. manny had his chance in the 1st round they ever fought, manny's chances on knocking marquez out will only become less likely the more rounds they fight. plus manny is is much less aggressive than he was back in the day, and he couldn't ko him then. and marquez is too safe and doesn't take the chances to get the ko.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        we know......it will go 60 and maybe even 72
        great post. +1

Comment

How many times have they said they made this claim and how many times has it happened?

Comment

without a doubt going the full 12...marquez was never KOed and pac is getting weaker it seems like as time goes on

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              without a doubt going the full 12...marquez was never KOed and pac is getting weaker it seems like as time goes on
              Yea pacquiao ain't gonna knockout marquez and marquez won't knockout pacquiao these are two conditioned fighters I'm giving marquez the edge because of pacquiao's distrctions and on the basis of their last fight especially and as for the fans who are saying they don't wanna see a fourth fight hey wtf lamotta and robinson fought like five or six fights and they were all competitve so lets enjoy this as well.

Comment

im having a real strong feeling that the boxing Gods will bring justice to the game and give Marquez the career highlight KO on this one. I saw Pacquiao eating too many solid shots from Marquez last time around, Manny has been through WARS, his nervous system can only take so much. The body shots will be crucial this time around, their chins have been battle tested sufficiently, that's not the button to press, the body will be the telling story. Let's make a classic gentleman

Comment

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA....every time it is the same ****ing rhetoric. Pac has never looked so good....Pac is a monster....Pac is going to KO him....Pac is destroying sparring partners...BLA BLA BLA. Who gives a ****. If Pac even remotely looks like he did in the last JMM fight or the Bradley fight, he is done for, period. Granted I think Pac won the Bradley fight but he nevertheless looked flat footed, slower, less powerful, and fought only the last minute of each round. Guess being off of the PED's really makes a difference huh? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                    BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA....every time it is the same ****ing rhetoric. Pac has never looked so good....Pac is a monster....Pac is going to KO him....Pac is destroying sparring partners...BLA BLA BLA. Who gives a ****. If Pac even remotely looks like he did in the last JMM fight or the Bradley fight, he is done for, period. Granted I think Pac won the Bradley fight but he nevertheless looked flat footed, slower, less powerful, and fought only the last minute of each round. Guess being off of the PED's really makes a difference huh? hahaha
                    In 3 nights from now I'm gonna come on NSB and I'm gonna slam all the JMM fans and Pac-haters for being so wrong about their predictions when Pacquiao has his hand raised again. Probably by tko late rounds Pac is gonna stomp him again and 4 times doesn't lie. I'm certain this is final fight but it ain't gonna end up like most of the posters on this website are thinking. I'll hold my follow-up comments til after Marquez receives his beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X