Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd dominated the all time great jmm beautiful display

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess running from Marquez = dominating him huh?

And Marquez looked like he wasn't in a fight after the floyd fight yet he looked like he elephant man after getting owned by Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      Thats gotta suck balls though. Being a great counter-puncher and being outclassed by another.

Comment

JMM is competitive against Pacquiao he fought him in 3 different weight classes.
        I honestly don't see him beating Ortiz,Berto or any other top WW's

I give Floyd more credit then I previously did for the Marquez victory but it still isn't one of his greatest wins.

Comment

He was totally outclassed by someone who does what he does only much better. A humbling experience I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            I guess running from Marquez = dominating him huh?

And Marquez looked like he wasn't in a fight after the floyd fight yet he looked like he elephant man after getting owned by Pac.
            ..it was just swelling. It happens when you have scarred tissue

his face looked spotless acouple days later

fuck off check_hooks

Last edited by LeG00N; 11-21-2011, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              that doesnt even make sense? I guess its ok for guys like pac & floyd to lose right now as long as they get beat by a certain style. If youre great then you have to be able to adjust and win against any kind of fighter. Also, if they rematch then Floyd would be much more on the Offensive and would still dominate him if not stop him. Would that be impressive to you? You doubt that could happen?
              I will give Floyd all the credit in the world, greater than Pacquiao and best in his era, if he dominate JMM by being more offensive minded while following JMM around the ring. First, no "offensive" fighter has ever dominated JMM. He'll be the first. Second, doing so would solve what JMM does best, combination counter-punching. JMM gave away his greatest skill while maximizing Floyd's assets just to make the fight entertaining. Third, it will show Floyd's versatility that he's not just a defensive fighter. I'll turn *****, if Floyd decisively dominates JMM coming forward and being offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                ..it was just swelling. It happens when you have scarred tissue

he's face looked spotless acouple days later

fuck off check_hooks

Damn, Maniac you just owned this kid with one post and a few pictures. Too bad he won't see it because he only drops by once or twice in Mayweather/Pacquiao threads to spam his nonsense then leaves as quickly as he showed up leaving no room for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                  I will give Floyd all the credit in the world, greater than Pacquiao and best in his era, if he dominate JMM by being more offensive minded while following JMM around the ring. First, no "offensive" fighter has ever dominated JMM. He'll be the first. Second, doing so would solve what JMM does best, combination counter-punching. JMM gave away his greatest skill while maximizing Floyd's assets just to make the fight entertaining. Third, it will show Floyd's versatility that he's not just a defensive fighter. I'll turn *****, if Floyd decisively dominates JMM coming forward and being offensive.
                  Floyd did come forward in the JMM fight and ducked and slipped everytime JMM tried to counter.

Comment

that fight doesn't count :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post

Pacquiao clearly needs a boxing lesson

Comment

Working...
                      X