Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Animal Pak never worked for me

Plus swallowing those big ass pills go real annoying
    Damn that sucks. I've been using them since last year. Can't complain at all. Though I agree the pills are a bit big.

Comment

that's americans for you

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Someone who doesn't believe it takes 30 days to recover from the prick of a needle.

Right. I was called one of those today.

Comment

give me facts about a ped that turns you in to superman, and is undetectable within a few days and through urine tests done by usada or stfu.lolololololo

all the great boxing news and these morons bring this topic back. Its so lame. but i admire your support for floyd.lololo
          Last edited by fcastro1; 03-15-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Americans may think that PEDs are a problem but Pacquiao doesn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Damn that sucks. I've been using them since last year. Can't complain at all. Though I agree the pills are a bit big.
              I just saw no improvment at all and with the price of them i just quit them.

Only supplement that i found success with is Creatine

Comment

eat your hearts out peds mongerers. pac is protected by the US state athletic commissions. that's right bitche$...they prefer to protect an asian over you american fighters. so instead of criticizing pac, you peds experts should lobby at your congress to change the mandate of your state commisisons. the commissions are at fault...they don't have an effective drug testing. so what you gonna do? blame the commissions? of course not...there's no such thing as commissions hater in this forum.
                Last edited by brick wall; 03-15-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post

Right. I was called one of those today.
                  That's actually a compliment. In Tagalog it means, "I don't comprehend what you're saying with my head up Manny's rear."

Comment

The fighters can agree to better testing even if the commissions are way behind the times on this issue.

For example Shane Mosley had no problem doing OST when he fought Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      I just saw no improvment at all and with the price of them i just quit them.

Only supplement that i found success with is Creatine
                      I used Creatine a while back. I mainly use the Animal Pak, Muscle Milk, and Jack3d for a pre workout pump. The Muscle Milk and Jack3d combo has been amazing! Best results yet (as far as stamina and overall pump when lifting weights).

Comment

Working...
                      X