Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ike Quartey vs. Manny Pacquiao @ 147? (In their primes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, Clottey and Quartey are two different animals. Quartey worked of his jab, one of the best at that weight, while Clottey was more of a typical Ghana fighter; Masters at headbutting and follow through.
    Quartey was a cleaner boxer and was better IMO>
    Can't compare him to Pacquao, because they probably would make him come down to Jr welter or no deal.
    With no catchweights, Quartey would win with his jab.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
      Oscar and Ike where about the same size.

He looked kinda small at 154 against Winky.
      What the hell was I thinking, I thought we were talking about Sweet Pea this whole time LOL. Yea Ike is the same size as Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        What the hell was I thinking, I thought we were talking about Sweet Pea this whole time LOL. Yea Ike is the same size as Oscar.
        Ike is about as tall as Pea. Or Cotto. basically, his size wouldn't matter against Pacquiao. He was, however, physically very strong.

Comment

I think Pac wins in a war by SD..This would have been classic...

Comment

ive got manny on this one,his work rate would be too much for quartey in a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Ike is about as tall as Pea. Or Cotto. basically, his size wouldn't matter against Pacquiao. He was, however, physically very strong.
              LOL Ike got that bazooka JAB.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                LOL Ike got that bazooka JAB.
                Ike had the best jab in the sport during his prime. Actually, one of the best jabs I've seen in the past 20 years. His defense was solid, he possessed good pop and he had a great chin but other than that, his game was about average. Once Manny figured out how to counter the jab, Ike would be in serious trouble.

Comment

Working...
                X