Why do white people hate us so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    It obvious this is an alt account.

Your first thread was about where is burner? How do you know his name use to be Burner? He had the No Ceiling name for a while. Then you make a thread saying " Let's make a N*gga" lounge.

Funny, you joined recently. Actually you joined this month and already know the function of ignore.

I like how you changed your location from hoodrat to Cali. Pretty lame really

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      It obvious this is an alt account.

Your first thread was about where is burner? How do you know his name use to be Burner? He had the No Ceiling name for a while. Then you make a thread saying " Let's make a N*gga" lounge.

Funny, you joined recently. Actually you joined this month and already know the function of ignore.

I like how you changed your location from hoodrat to Cali. Pretty lame really
      wtf are u lying for?? me location was never "hoodrat"

it was "the hood", and that's a fact. if u cant handle the fact that i come from the hood then here have some

Comment

Originally posted by -Tha Chronic- View Post
        wtf are u lying for?? me location was never "hoodrat"

it was "the hood", and that's a fact. if u cant handle the fact that i come from the hood then here have some

Don't act all innocent here, Alt boy

You have been found out for the troll you are. But the funny thing is that you are a pretty horrible troll and don't even have the cognitive skill to create a flame thread. Your basic trolling level is sub-par and needs working on

This is my last post in a thread which has lame all written over it.

Try again, start a new account and don't be so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss
          they don't ''hate'' you, they just don't want blacks dominating the country.

which is why they use hate to separate themselves away from you people.
          Them people and you people eh. You're just the silent observer standing in the middle crying wolf then acting all innocent? Come on man. You got something to say then say me and you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
            Them people and you people eh. You're just the silent observer standing in the middle crying wolf then acting all innocent? Come on man. You got something to say then say me and you.
            Genetically they are a people even though its very very very very very very very small genetic difference just like the Jewish are a people

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0603123707.htm

i think

well i guess it wouldnt be a diffrence but more so a common link back to a single origin.

i think

not that there is anything wrong with being a people.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 06-17-2010, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
              Genetically they are a people even though its very very very very very very very small genetic difference just like the Jewish are a people

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0603123707.htm

i think

well i guess it wouldnt be a diffrence but more so a common link back to a single origin.

i think
              Come on man, you know the type. ''I'm brown I'm friends with everybody '' then two seconds later ''Whites and blacks should hate each other for allllll the wrong things that ever happened''

Just shut the **** up.

Comment

Your statement is flawed.

White people hate black

I'm white, I don't hate blacks. Do you mean some white people? In which case who? the KKK? Or are you just trolling the lounge..
                You hate blacks. Your username is a giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  You hate blacks. Your username is a giveaway.
                  You got me.. GUILTY! I can't stand'em... You know - THEM PEOPLE!

Comment

Originally posted by -Tha Chronic- View Post
                    i see your point.

white people are intimidated by us cuz we come from the streets and have that thug mentality.

green k for good answer.
                    Photobucket

Comment

Come on man, you know the type. ''I'm brown I'm friends with everybody '' then two seconds later ''Whites and blacks should hate each other for allllll the wrong things that ever happened''

Just shut the **** up.
                      i cant say ive ever had any conversations about such matters with my brown friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X