Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone seriously stop supporting Flyod with this own testing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone seriously stop supporting Flyod with this own testing!!

Everyone should not be supporting Flyod with his own testing requirement. Its not required by NSAC, its has no place in boxing !!! If Flyod is that good, just man up and fight Pac straight up.
    The whole world wants to see Pac vs Flyod and no more of this testing crap.

You fail point is everybody wants to see stricter standards and all manner of cheating stamped out in all sports. Whether it's pac, may, pw, jmm, or whoever, we want to be assured that no one is pulling a toney or Margacheato. Fact is both made request which is allowed by NSAC. The commission only has minimum standards for everything. Why does pac use weight clauses, weight penalties, and all type of weight games? To gain a mental and physical edge which he is smart for doing. Tougher testing and standards will be passed eventually by the boxing organizations once more people get busted for cheating. It's only a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
      You fail point is everybody wants to see stricter standards and all manner of cheating stamped out in all sports. Whether it's pac, may, pw, jmm, or whoever, we want to be assured that no one is pulling a toney or Margacheato. Fact is both made request which is allowed by NSAC. The commission only has minimum standards for everything. Why does pac use weight clauses, weight penalties, and all type of weight games? To gain a mental and physical edge which he is smart for doing. Tougher testing and standards will be passed eventually by the boxing organizations once more people get busted for cheating. It's only a matter of time.

Pac uses weight clauses to everyone he fights and all agreed or could've walked away; weight penalty? everyone's aware that FMJ came in over the weight with JMM, hence the penalty; weight games? refer to the first two items i said.

As with the testing, floyd had all his 40 fights without requesting it, then all of a sudden requested it ONLY FOR PACQUIAO. And don't give me all those crap that Pac said NO to the test, coz he did say yes, just not close to the fight, and even the bloodtest RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT's not good enough for FMJ...

Check out my sig as to who i blame for all of this!

Comment

Working...
      X