No announcement yet.

VP Debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VP Debate

How many people are going to watch the Vice Presendential Debate? I am wondering because many agencies are predicting bigger viewership than Presidential debate.

I'm also curious to hear who people's expectations are going into the debate for either candidate.

I predict that Palin will turn most questions into a personal story of someone she met i.e. Economy question......"I met a voter that asked me is there money safe in the bank and I told him.....etc"

I see her using HUGE generalities or those very personal stories and no real policy unless its about drilling for more oil or no abortion.

I have a big feeling she would do that with that (if you're old enough to remember) Bobby's World moms voice.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
      I have a big feeling she would do that with that (if you're old enough to remember) Bobby's World moms voice.
      What's with all these old cartoons lately? Or Bobby's unemployed Uncle Ted.

Comment

But Vers is right; I imagine it going something like this:
        http://presidentpalin.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Biden has to get her to stumble otherwise a week of rehearsel will make her look compitent.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
            Biden has to get her to stumble otherwise a week of rehearsel will make her look compitent.
            Already stumbled. She skipped out on the question on McCain's track vote with taxes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
              Already stumbled. She skipped out on the question on McCain's track vote with taxes!!!
              Biden has to keep plugging and keeping her off balance with facts. If he does that , she could really be taken away by debate end.

Comment

Palin came out strong, Biden was startled a lil bit you can see it in his eyes when he talks, but now he's getting stronger. Palin still looks like she remembers what they told her to say....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
                  Palin came out strong, Biden was startled a lil bit you can see it in his eyes when he talks, but now he's getting stronger. Palin still looks like she remembers what they told her to say....
                  Agreed. Well put.

Comment

OWNED on healthcare. The ultimate bridge to nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X