No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Dominates Rodriguez in Mismatch of Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
    Damn what an ugly fight. Then again it is Andre ward.
    i went out tonight,didn't even bother trying to get home fast to catch this fight,got here by the 8th round and just changed it to another channel mid 11th round...the only way i'll watch a fight of his is if it's against chavez or golovkin

Comment

What a S H I T fight. . . . That is all.

Worst than BHops last fight

Comment

If any of YOU thought Bumdriguez had a chance to win THEN YOU DONT KNOW CRAP ABOUT BOXING PERIOD let the hating begin for speaking the truth on you lames

Comment

So I heard it was a boring fight....

Comment

Masterful display, definitely the best fighter in the world not named Mayweather. He should move up to 175, there's nothing left for him at 168. GGG will spend another year at 160, Froch probably won't chase a rematch, and Chavez's people aren't crazy enough to let him fight Ward.

Comment

Good win for Ward

Comment

Couldn't catch the fight tonight, was it exciting?

Comment

Congrats to Ward but seriously...I turned off my stream at the end of the 9th and checked here when I thought it was over. Wasn't surprised by the headline. Ward could have won if he was missing his right arm, he was scoring with left hands all night long and Edwin was so slow and frustrated.

Comment

and ugly fight it was, ward did good but it was alot of rough housing going on. ward should just move up now unless he fight ggg at 168

Comment

LOL! @ the glass jawed ref getting shell shocked from a glancing falcon punch! Before he almost stepped between the 2 after the 8th he was all in a shaky voice "alright don't punch, nobody throw a punch".

Comment

Working...
                      X