Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ginger take a risk with a Floyd fight looming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember when this clown use to run to me when the p@ctards use to light his ass up with red k,begging me for help,lol,i use to get chups and kadyo to green k this clown just to help him out....you are a biased **** poster and how you got nominated for poster of the year is beyond me,all you do is hate on fighters all damn day for no reason at all then when you are proven wrong you still dont give them any credit

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      What?? Nice way to make stuff up. I didn't tell a mod anything bout you bro. Did it occur to you that maybe 1 just saw you being simple & girlish?? Like you always are off your meds??
      naw you reported me,i know that for a fact..now im done before you report me again for hurting your feelings

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        I remember when this clown use to run to me when the p@ctards use to light his ass up with red k,begging me for help,lol,i use to get chups and kadyo to green k this clown just to help him out....you are a biased **** poster and how you got nominated for poster of the year is beyond me,all you do is hate on fighters all damn day for no reason at all then when you are proven wrong you still dont give them any credit
        It's like this, I never reported you, nor do I plan to. Now I understand you're butttthurt that you ain't good enough to get nominated. But don't hate me cause you're crap bro. Yes, we've been through much on boxing scene which is why I was shocked that you came at me dirty cause I said ginger is a bum hypejob. I ain't even mad at you bro. It's hard to keep it real, I don't blame you 1 bit for being fake & coming at ya boy cause ginger is a bum.

Comment

• Oh **** drama up in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            naw you reported me,i know that for a fact..now im done before you report me again for hurting your feelings
            No I didn't, that's a lie. It isn't a fact & I never reported you. But claim lies cause that's all you good for. Be done partna. Silly bipolar clown. Me report you?? Please homey.

Comment

• any news on canelo's opponent?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                any news on canelo's opponent?
                Pretty sure it's gonna be a bum.

Comment

• So this TS is simply against Ginger making huge money. I don't see wanting Floyd not taking a risk. I've heard it said that Floyd would end your career and all that crazy stuff. What did I miss?

Comment

Pretty sure it's gonna be a bum.
                    wouldn't be surprised tbh especially with a guaranteed floyd fight in september.

Comment

Name me a prime elite fighter from ginger's weightclass that he's demonstrated this awesome power against please.

Trout, Lara, Vanes, Molina, Floyd, long list but we'll stop there for now.
                      You don't need a the best comp in the world to judge power. The first time anybody saw Tyson bang you knew he had power. You're just trying to narrow the question to keep your hate going.
                      Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Na, these Floyd fans are something else. This dude, along with others were saying Cotto beats Trout, well Trout won. Now he isn't nobody special.

Then they follow that with ginger will beat Trout. But even if ginger loses he's still guaranteed the Floyd fight so why duck Trout. Like ginger did not duck Trout after Trout beat Delvin & called him out. Like he did not leave the arena when Trout beat Cotto. They do all this solely because ginger is a possible Floyd opponent so they hype the bum through the roof. But when Floyd dominates him & gets no props, they'll cry bloody murder.
                      This has nothing to do with Floyd. If you notice, in these Canelo conversations with me you always make that connection. This is about Trout and Alvarez but you can't stay on subject. True enough you throw Mayweather's name in the thread title but if you're gonna address my comment don't get off subject. Come on buddy stop shaping the debate just debate.
                      Last edited by studentofthegam; 01-17-2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X