Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man's forearms look like melons!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Marquez is def on something, he looks better than hopkins did at his age and hoPkins treats his body like a temple and jmm doesnt

I think this will benifit pac more cuz marquez will be too slow handspeed and footspeed
      do you know him on a personal level or just talking out of your azz?
      that guy takes his training seriously, you cant hardly find a fighter more commited to his craft...

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
        okay this is not real man come on... i dont care if i get banned or whatever but this is straight up roids...

I don't even care anymore, or at least when it pertains to this situation but this is hella funny to me!

Comment

I made a new avy out of that video

Comment

war dinamita

i hope he's juiced out of his mind

Comment

lol@pac-buttlickers trying to hype jmm as credible opponent just in case pac looks good.......jmm is still 40yrs old and a lw and hype-manny still holds all the physical advantages against jmm. he should of steam-rolled through jmm the last fight.

Comment

classic nsb thread.

im gonna bump this thread after marquez gets dropped or get out thrown and outlanded then complains again about getting robbed.

He probably has lame delusional i beat pacquiao tshirts ready.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                  lol@pac-buttlickers trying to hype jmm as credible opponent just in case pac looks good.......jmm is still 40yrs old and a lw and hype-manny still holds all the physical advantages against jmm. he should of steam-rolled through jmm the last fight.
                  why are trolls like this still allowed to post?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post

I don't even care anymore, or at least when it pertains to this situation but this is hella funny to me!
                    image if he shot up 4 weight classes and started breaking JMW's faces

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                      okay this is not real man come on... i dont care if i get banned or whatever but this is straight up roids...
                      Too bad that Manny is scared of needles and doesn't like to "take the test."

Comment

Working...
                      X