No announcement yet.

do you support assisted suicide??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you support assisted suicide??

i think suicidal people should be granted their wish. and not forced to stay in a world they don't wanna be in. to a lot of ppl being alive is suffering. but they don't wanna commit suicide for fear of surviving. why not grant them their wish of painless death? I don't understand how we embrace and accept abortion but not suicide.

I'm for it as well

It's your life. It's yours. If you want to choose to end it, it should be your right to make that choice.

I think Oregon has this law on the books now, but I might be mistaken.

Comment

Absolutely. But the law has to get involved just to make sure it's an assisted suicide

Comment

Yes I do.....

Comment

Tough question.

Wish I could give an answer, but I truly don't know if I would

Comment

we murder 3000 babies per day with abortions and lose no sleep over it... a grown person wants to be killed painlessly and everybody loses their sht. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              we murder 3000 babies per day with abortions and lose no sleep over it... a grown person wants to be killed painlessly and everybody loses their sht. I don't get it.
              Woah I think I read the question wrong. Do I support it? Yes for medical reasons, anything else naw. Life is to up and down. You have downs and feel like the world is chit. You have ups and its amazing.

I dont think someone can take a small snapshot of their life and make a decision like this.

Comment

BTW WE dont do chit, women do.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  BTW WE dont do chit, women do.
                  WE .. as a nation. endorse and accept it. Period. a baby getting butchered in 30 pieces doesn't make anyone lose any sleep. a grown person who wants to die painlessly should be assisted and granted his wish. put it like this if there was a surefire method to die without pain that was easily accessible people would start dropping like flies. there's suicidal ppl all around you. they're only alive for fear of surviving suicide attempt. keeping them alive is torture.

Comment

WE .. as a nation. endorse and accept it. Period. a baby getting butchered in 30 pieces doesn't make anyone lose any sleep. a grown person who wants to die painlessly should be assisted and granted his wish. put it like this if there was a surefire method to die without pain that was easily accessible people would start dropping like flies. there's suicidal ppl all around you. they're only alive for fear of surviving suicide attempt. keeping them alive is torture.
                    You keep saying that. WE all dont support this. Women have the say here. If a man says something hes quickly shut down.

Really want to die? Shotgun? Noose? Bridge? Building? Car in the garage running? OD? All painless. If someone REALLY wants to do its not a tough task if you study up on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X