No announcement yet.

So now Kahn destroys Victor Ortiz??? WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
    Khan is wayyyyy too overrated, people give him too much credit for fighting nobodies and has-beens, Ortiz gets to that chin easily and lights out Khan.
    lol no way bruh, Like i said before what has Ortiz really accomplished ? Him and khan almost have the same track record for beating older fighters, however when push came to shove and both fighters fought heavy handed opponents they have lost.

Khan at least has solids wins over salita, kotelnik,and paulie and all of these fights were clearly one sided. I think the changes in the Roach camp for Khan made out for the best

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
      He went 12 rounds with a blown up lightweight in campbell and couldnt do much. Khan oputboxes and out speeds him to a one sided 12 round victory maybe a late KO
      What fight were you watching? He whooped Campbells ass all night. Experience was the only thing that kept Campbell from being ko'd. Khan swings wide and Ortiz throws straight hard lefts, it's a matter of time till that glass jaw shatters.

Comment

lol no way bruh, Like i said before what has Ortiz really accomplished ? Him and khan almost have the same track record for beating older fighters, however when push came to shove and both fighters fought heavy handed opponents they have lost.

Khan at least has solids wins over salita, kotelnik,and paulie and all of these fights were clearly one sided. I think the changes in the Roach camp for Khan made out for the best
        Sorry bro, the same can be said about Khan, except Ortiz can take some really hard shots, Khan was wobbled by a jab from Preiscott, which is not that heavy handed. You give Preiscott too much credit when you say both have fought heavy handed opponents. Roach has done a good job with Khan but he can't help that glass jaw

Comment

Sorry bro, the same can be said about Khan, except Ortiz can take some really hard shots, Khan was wobbled by a jab from Preiscott, which is not that heavy handed. You give Preiscott too much credit when you say both have fought heavy handed opponents.
          Ortiz is the most over-rated boxer in the 140lbs division, He gets more publicity than Bradley and Alexander combined, He even had his own reality TV show on MTV, The guy was touted by all the biggest names in boxing as "The next Oscar De La Hoya", "Victor Vicious Ortiz".

Your deluded if you think Ortiz has a better resume than Khan, Khan has fought alot of good names, Malignaggi, Kotelnik, Barrera, St Claire, Limmond, Gomez and a few more. Ortiz? Maidana who TKO him and made him quit, Nate Campbell? A 38 year old washed up Campbell and the way in which Ortiz fought him was embarrassing to watch.

As for Marquez fighting Khan and Khan only fighting blown up lightweights it is an outright falsification! Name me one carreer lightweight that Khan has fought at 140lbs? You cant name a single one!

Fact: Kotelnik (Champion) @ 140lbs, Salita (Madatory) @ 140lbs, Malignaggi (Former Champion career Superlight weight) @ 140lbs.

So you can see Khan has always fought career superlight weights at the correct weight, Anyone that says otherwise is a foaming at the mouth racist who doesnt know jack about the sport of boxing.

The Marquez fight is not even made, I doubt it will be made. Even if it was made why is it that Mayweather Jr can fight JMM at 147lbs but Khan can not fight JMM at 140lbs?

Also your hype job Ortiz fought a blown up elderly and washed up 38 year old Nate campbell.

Comment

ortiz would quit around round 9 or 10.

khan dominates him

Comment

What fight were you watching? He whooped Campbells ass all night. Experience was the only thing that kept Campbell from being ko'd. Khan swings wide and Ortiz throws straight hard lefts, it's a matter of time till that glass jaw shatters.
              That Campbell fight was NOT by any means an ass whooping. Bradley vs Campbell was an ass whooping. Khan is no blown up Nate Campbell.

Khan has a lot more speed and can distance opponents with much more ease now.

But to adress your previous statement, What has Ortiz really accomplished that says he can beat Amir Khan who now has wins over tough top rated contenders.

Ortiz is a marketing scam in the boxing game, hes de la hoyas protege and thats it. Yet he lacks the killer intent that a young DLH used to have and hes eons behing in skill.

Comment

Sorry bro, the same can be said about Khan, except Ortiz can take some really hard shots, Khan was wobbled by a jab from Preiscott, which is not that heavy handed. You give Preiscott too much credit when you say both have fought heavy handed opponents. Roach has done a good job with Khan but he can't help that glass jaw
                I guess you cant really say that Khan has a good chin because he hasnt really been rocked lately. BUT we can say that since Bredis he hasnt been anywhere near the canvas and his last fights have been in his favor in every aspect. Ortiz however has shown to break under pressure..

I say if they fight lets bet on it bruh. You game???

Comment

if ortiz will choose to box the way he fought campbell, i'll favor khan to win. khan has the better jab, better handspeed and he's rangier so a keep-a-safe distance fight will favor him. ortiz has to find his heart back, he has to bring back that aggresiveness and confidence in him before he got ko'd by maidana. just this time he needs to be wiser with his attacks. the ortiz i saw against campbell was too cautious and his moves were very calculated. that style will not work against the other top 140 lb fighters who have better all around skills than him like bradley, khan and alexander.

Comment

That Campbell fight was NOT by any means an ass whooping. Bradley vs Campbell was an ass whooping. Khan is no blown up Nate Campbell.

Khan has a lot more speed and can distance opponents with much more ease now.

But to adress your previous statement, What has Ortiz really accomplished that says he can beat Amir Khan who now has wins over tough top rated contenders.

Ortiz is a marketing scam in the boxing game, hes de la hoyas protege and thats it. Yet he lacks the killer intent that a young DLH used to have and hes eons behing in skill.
                    Lolzzz, The Bradley fight was an ass whooping? I saw alot of missed and wild punches being thrown, most deflected then the headbutt. Ortiz did it right, power, speed, and don't get hit, out boxed a good vet, made him look very bad, just like an ass whooping. Now yea he was overhyped, until his lose, after that ain't no one hyped him. Khan on the other hand, he beats Paulie and now he's a great boxer? No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                      Ortiz is the most over-rated boxer in the 140lbs division, He gets more publicity than Bradley and Alexander combined, He even had his own reality TV show on MTV, The guy was touted by all the biggest names in boxing as "The next Oscar De La Hoya", "Victor Vicious Ortiz".

Your deluded if you think Ortiz has a better resume than Khan, Khan has fought alot of good names, Malignaggi, Kotelnik, Barrera, St Claire, Limmond, Gomez and a few more. Ortiz? Maidana who TKO him and made him quit, Nate Campbell? A 38 year old washed up Campbell and the way in which Ortiz fought him was embarrassing to watch.

As for Marquez fighting Khan and Khan only fighting blown up lightweights it is an outright falsification! Name me one carreer lightweight that Khan has fought at 140lbs? You cant name a single one!

Fact: Kotelnik (Champion) @ 140lbs, Salita (Madatory) @ 140lbs, Malignaggi (Former Champion career Superlight weight) @ 140lbs.

So you can see Khan has always fought career superlight weights at the correct weight, Anyone that says otherwise is a foaming at the mouth racist who doesnt know jack about the sport of boxing.

The Marquez fight is not even made, I doubt it will be made. Even if it was made why is it that Mayweather Jr can fight JMM at 147lbs but Khan can not fight JMM at 140lbs?

Also your hype job Ortiz fought a blown up elderly and washed up 38 year old Nate campbell.
                      Reread your post, just about everything can be argued. And just so you know, just because you have a championship belt does not make you a champion. Your knowledge of the sweet science was summed up by your own words. ""Anyone that says otherwise is a foaming at the mouth racist who doesnt know jack about the sport of boxing."" Too funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X