Are the Klitschko's charasmatic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside the ring. Not at all.

Comment

Put a Brit/American flag on them and these guys become the most charismatic boxers ever. Such a shame these two greats don't get their dues like others just cause they're Eastern Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Put a Brit/American flag on them and these guys become the most charismatic boxers ever. Such a shame these two greats don't get their dues like others just cause they're Eastern Europeans.
        Put an American flag on them and we'd laugh hysterically at them like we did Gerry Cooney (another slow clumsy non-athlete with not personality like the Klits) :cool9:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Do us a favor and show some proof of this or stop making this ridiculous claim. Where there from has nothing to do with it. Larry Holmes wasn't charismatic and fought in some stinkers....and was an American that other Americans didn't find that way either. Explain that. Better yet, just find another excuse.

Comment

Wlad has A LOT OF CHARISMA actually and has a great sense of humor:

Comment

If you take Charismatic/Charisma at its definition ( exercising a compelling charm that inspires devotion in others then you'd have to say they are.

They may not be brash, flashy or have the trash talking "charisma" of a Floyd Mayweather or the in-ring "charisma" of a (an old) Manny Pacquaio but they have charisma.

They are just very classy. I find Vitali boring though. I prefer Wlad. He comes across very articulate, smart and funny in his interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Do us a favor and show some proof of this or stop making this ridiculous claim. Where there from has nothing to do with it. Larry Holmes wasn't charismatic and fought in some stinkers....and was an American that other Americans didn't find that way either. Explain that. Better yet, just find another excuse.
                Exactly my point.. Larry's fights were always televised by not only HBO but several other networks, too. Even though many of his bouts were not all that exciting. So some of you think that if Holmes was from Europe HBO may have dropped him?

Comment

Originally posted by Mintcar923 View Post
                  Exactly my point.. Larry's fights were always televised by not only HBO but several other networks, too. Even though many of his bouts were not all that exciting. So some of you think that if Holmes was from Europe HBO may have dropped him?
                  Micheal Moore's was another.

Comment

I think Wlad is an excellent champion and I enjoy watching his fights...i never miss them

Comment

Working...
                    X