No announcement yet.

That awkward feeling...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That awkward feeling...

When you go to the boxing gym and one of the members who's around 75 says what's up. And then I say " I'm doing good, you?" And they say " I'm trying to hang in there" Then silence for a split seconds which feels forever and then I say "That's good" Awwwkwaaard!!

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    When you go to the boxing gym and one of the members who's around 75 says what's up. And then I say " I'm doing good, you?" And they say " I'm trying to hang in there" Then silence for a split seconds which feels forever and then I say "That's good" Awwwkwaaard!!

I know that feeling.

Comment

Thats when you shoot the **** with the old man for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Thats when you shoot the **** with the old man for a second.
        I turned and went straight to the heavybag. I had no clue what to say after that. Like, what would I say " Just don't die in here, old timer"

Comment

I turned and went straight to the heavybag. I had no clue what to say after that. Like, what would I say " Just don't die in here, old timer"
          No crazy. Ask him where he from. How long he been comin to the gym, so on and so forth, eventually it opens a convo up(unless he hella honery). You never know he coulda sparred with a ATG or somethin, and have quite a bit of unheard advice. Or maybe not, but it'd take that awkward feelin down a notch or two, and possibly produce another friend.

Comment

'You're a fighter, keep strong.'

'What's that leaking from your pants?'

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              No crazy. Ask him where he from. How long he been comin to the gym, so on and so forth, eventually it opens a convo up(unless he hella honery). You never know he coulda sparred with a ATG or somethin, and have quite a bit of unheard advice. Or maybe not, but it'd take that awkward feelin down a notch or two, and possibly produce another friend.
              It wasn't that serious. Haha. I just found it funny. I don't talk to many at the gym. I rather talk to the bag than other people.

Comment

"You want awkward? I'll give you awkward, once during sex i called Lois Frank! Beat that sherlock"

-Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  'You're a fighter, keep strong.'

'What's that leaking from your pants?'
                  I can't lie. This dude was doing the pads really good and for some rounds. And hitting the bag really good and everything. Doing it better than at least 70% at the gym.

Comment

Learn how to small talk bro

Comment

Working...
                    X