Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LOL] Roidua Vs. Pedvetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are not at least a little suspicious of Joshua you haven't been paying attention.

which is fine but don't start defending him till he signs up and maintains 365 testing with VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Joshua has anterior pelvic tilt. Which makes his stomach look like that.
      da fuq!?

so it makes it stick out in the front more than normal?

is that what you are saying?

Comment

Bummmmssssquad!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            da fuq!?

so it makes it stick out in the front more than normal?

is that what you are saying?
            He does have anterior pelvic tilt. He also seems to have a weird gut.

Comment

I don't get people accusing AJ for using steroids just because he has a bit large stomach... Not everyone is built the same, you can have the large stomach cause of eating a lot, what AJ does - he takes 5, 000 calories a day... You can also have it because you have enermous abs which AJ btw also has - just look at my signature picture.

Comment

I don't see anything suspicious at all... Dude has an enermous ABS... what makes his stomach look bigger.

Comment

I think Sudden improvement is always the biggest red flag when it comes to PEDs whether thats speed, power, physique, stamina or a combination of those things. Look at Briggs, he even said 'i'm in better shape at 44 than I was at 24'.

It's always possible that all the top guys are on something but there must be some next level corruption going on if Joshua is on the stuff, obviously it can't be ruled out but with his physique any hint of wrongdoing from testing and his rep is tarnished, no one would buy any excuses/reasoning for failed or missed tests.
                  Last edited by Caught Square; 04-21-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

imo he didnt look like that until after the ams.... you know cuz they test you alot there and not that much in the pros

just sayin!

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                      I don't see anything suspicious at all... Dude has an enermous ABS... what makes his stomach look bigger.

now this would make sense..... some guys concentrate more on one part of the abs so it can make it look like that....

ik a karate dude in his 50s looks like a beer belly with muscles but no peds.... he said he usually does like 2 different ab work outs etc hes been doing that for years

Comment

Working...
                      X