Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I'd Love To Showcase My Skill Against Gennady Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy needs to stop talking and get himself busy at 160, maybe go after Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      deontay wilder of the 160 division
      That don't even make no sense. If you want to TRY & be slick & talk **** you would say D.Wilder is the version of lil g.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        People using GGG name. Yes GGG is ducking Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade some will say. They are so good they won't fight each other.
        Cuz they want to take out the weakest link 1st which is lil g

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
          if Derevyanchenko is too much for him, he should try to call WBA "regular" Murata, this japanese champ won't say no to any fight, moreover Andrade is ranked as num 3 at WBA, just behind Canelo and Jacobs, there are some opportunities, just step forward and fight someone at higher level before GGG
          Muata sounds good but I don't think lil g is in a high level....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Prove you are worthy! Sergiy Derevyanchenko, or Ryota Murata. Choose one!
            I like that. He should.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              They all talk. Andrade's game is too loose. Doesn't have the power OR defense. He would get crushed.
              Crushed? You trippin....it could be competitive.

Comment

Andrade should fight Jacobs first before GGG.

Comment

I like Andrade but he needs some good opponents on a regular basis first. He only just scraped past Culcay earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Why are YOU so certain it would be a KO loss????
                    Andrade doesn't have the fundamentals do deal with a puncher and his chin is very suspect.

He's a good athlete but not a natural boxer. Somehow he was able to talk himself up big to the point some hardcore fans created a hype around him but he never backed it up in the ring, never will.

Look at him fighting Culcay and Fox, there's nothing special about him. He actually looked fragile and both Culcay and Fox aren't known for punching hard.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Cuz they want to take out the weakest link 1st which is lil g
                      Heiland and Arias are way tougher than GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X