• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    Who do you think he should fight next?
    Arreola, Tyson Fury or Kubrat Pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      In a perfect world. I don't mind him fighting a stiff right now. Just get it out the way and get some exciting fights made. I like Haye in all 3 of those fights with Pulev being the toughest test.

Comment

I really dont think its Haye's style to fight a complete loser. That's the prerogative of a true fakir.

Comment

If he wants to be relevant he should take three, if not two of these fights:

Arreola
          Pulev
          Povetkin
          Fury
          Chagaev?
          Thompson
          Chambers
          Scott
          Jennings

Comment

We will see who he signs to fight....

IF it is Charr i for one will be a bit disappointed but i could see the logic, trying to out do Vitali's win and force a fight...
            But basically im just happy to have Haye back in the ring at all!

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
              If he wants to be relevant he should take three, if not two of these fights:

Arreola
              Pulev
              Povetkin
              Fury
              Chagaev?
              Thompson
              Chambers
              Scott
              Jennings
              I give Pulev a shot at beating Haye, would be interesting SOOOO probably wont happen! The rest im confident Haye stops

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                In a perfect world. I don't mind him fighting a stiff right now. Just get it out the way and get some exciting fights made. I like Haye in all 3 of those fights with Pulev being the toughest test.

Trey Burke is the truth.

GO BLUE!

Comment

If Haye chooses Charr it will be a legendary battle of vanity and metrosexuality

Comment

Haye and Adam Booth hinted in the press conference recently that Manuel Charr might be a possible opponent for Haye. And here is what I think about it: I remember when Vitali Klitschko beat Charr recently, David Haye said afterwards that Charr is a complete nobody, a completely undeserving fighter.
                    And now suddenly Charr is a great opponent for Haye?
                    Don't get me wrong, I respect any boxer, so I also respect Manuel Charr. That being said, David Haye continues to bull**** the boxing fans. If he wants to fight a high level guy in a real title eliminator, why doesn't he fight Chris Arreola or Kubrat Pulev? The answer is cause he might actually lose to those guys.

Haye also said that Audley Harrison was a complete joke, a nobody and that he would never fight him because it wasnt a fight worth making. Then announced that Audley was his next fight. The quotes are out there but I cant be bothered looking them up.

Comment

God I hate Arreola. Its so sad that fat sack of **** is still legitimately in the top 5 because there isnt anyone else worthwhile in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X