Author of American Psycho on Black Panther Oscar nomination: "It's a Joke"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Switching it up again.

Of course you're entitled to change your mind, but what I want to know is....

Why did you pick Black Panther as a shoe-in to win?
    Post links, bro.

How is that me changing my mind? It's called knowing the F is going on dumbass and that was me predicting it would get nominated.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Post links, bro.

How is that me changing my mind? It's called knowing the F is going on dumbass and that was me predicting it would get nominated.
      Click the little arrow on the posts, dummy. It aint hard to do

Comment

Have at it

EXPOSED!!!!!!

[/center]
        lmao you are a f'ing fool. What do you think you've uncovered? Did I say Get Out was a cinematic masterpiece? Have you considered, perhaps, that there was another film I felt was more deserving even if I felt Get Out was deserving as well even though I based my actual bet on Get Out winning but I felt the other film was more deserving than Get Out?

Moron, I can pick a movie I don't think deserves to win, or I want to win, and still try and win a bet or win a pool or in this case win points at Gold Derby.

Reality is a lot more complicated than your little pea brain can comprehend. You can't argue with me. You expose the limits of your intelligence when you speak or type. Fool.

Comment

Click the little arrow on the posts, dummy. It aint hard to do
          And he's celebrating. The little scrap grabber that he is. You've only managed to grab a single hair from my nuts and swing on it a little, geek. Enjoy that I'm giving you my time. I like to help those less fortunate.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            I picked Get Out to win last year.
            Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Says who? Because it was the most arresting work that year. Sometimes they go with films that make statements. Sometime they go with the films that take the most risks and succeed. Get Out had both major elements and it should have fallen right into the win with the preferential balloting system but the underbelly of the Academy is still the same old guard so they went with Shape of Water.

But but but… if ‘Get Out’ won, it would have won undeservedly because of lobbying and politics.

I thought you said I took two quotations from different places and put them together. Now you realize that didn't happen, right? lol

Comment

• A-pup.....you got some deep rooted issues that's been exposed, bro. Sort ya life out, mate

Comment

• I’m black and I know it doesn’t deserve an Oscar nomination.

But why is this so important to some of you?

Every year movies that don’t deserve to get nominated get the nod.

But this one seems to be the straw that broke the camels back for some of you

Comment

But but but… if ‘Get Out’ won, it would have won undeservedly because of lobbying and politics.

I thought you said I took two quotations from different places and put them together. Now you realize that didn't happen, right? lol

Right. I clearly typed "lobbying and politics." Try harder.

Btw the "politics" of the Get Out campaign last year was so bad one of Black Panther's biggest nuthugger's this year, Anne Thompson of Indie Wire, condemned Daniel Kaluuya directy for insulating that anyone who didn't vote for Get Out was a "racist" at a press luncheon.. That didn't go over well..

You see that? There's more proof you have no clue where you're going with this. You are truly an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    I’m black and I know it doesn’t deserve an Oscar nomination.

But why is this so important to some of you?

Every year movies that don’t deserve to get nominated get the nod.

But this one seems to be the straw that broke the camels back for some of you
                    Give examples.

Comment

[/center]
                      More proof of how desperate you are to try and win just one single exchange and you can't even do that.

I need to be able to see the posts, genius. I wasn't hoping for some outcome. And you managed to brilliantly uncover NOTHING. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                      X