Whitaker via UD
    27.27%
    Mayweather via KO
    0.00%
    Whitaker via KO
    6.06%
    Draw
    9.09%

Every round 9-9 Draw. All defense no offense. Seriously though Floyd hits harder and lands big shots unexpectantly along with check hooks. Floyd
    If they fought 10 times it would be 5 to 5 because both are brilliant technicians.

Comment

It would be a close fight that would prob take a trilogy to settle and even then you might not get a definitive answer

Comment

I vote Mayweather by ud. Mayweather is just as good on defense and better on offense. Mayweather had faster hands and harder punches. Both men had very good chins and neither was a big puncher so no knockdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
          Every round 9-9 Draw. All defense no offense. Seriously though Floyd hits harder and lands big shots unexpectantly along with check hooks. Floyd
          If they fought 10 times it would be 5 to 5 because both are brilliant technicians.
          This is kind of how I see it, maybe you give Floyd a slight edge because of his dimensions but he also struggled landing on southpaws...

My gut says Floyd was a little sharper, and a bit better in most departments, but def a close fight

Comment

--- Pea by pulling his trunks down like he did the bigger, stronger Roger.

Shame runs deep in the TUE 50-0 clan.

Comment

Pea wins. Close decision.

Comment

The woman beater defeats the coke head by close UD.

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                  Not 100% sure if floyd hits harder. Pea dropped welterweights bigger than him and knocked a few of them out, and would be willing to take more risks than floyd.

remember when hurtado was ahead of pernell in their fight, then pernell went for the gusto and knocked him out?

Comment

Boring Hass fight IMO, both these fighters just avoided taking any damage most of the time and they only turned up when the other guy was impatiently led into a trap! Don’t get me wrong Floyd was a beast in the lighter weight class but once he went to welterweight he became the ultimate cherry picker

Comment

Working...
                    X