No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    In any case the main issue is Islam and how it is affecting American life. Muslim terrorism is a serious national security risk, 9/11, Boston bombings, Paris and now this to name a few. The attacks will undoubtedly increase, and its quite scary to even think about them somehow some way acquiring a nuke.
    I am referring to this statement BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Let me guess. You voted Abbot right?
      Yes. I normally vote Libertarian, but I voted for Abbot as I felt he had done a good job trying to defend Texas sovereignty from the Federal Gov't in terms of Obamacare.

Alot of Reps down here actually lean a good bit Libertarian. For example; even Rick Perry, who is called "far right wing", advocated legalizing pot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Get an RPG and wrap a towel around your head. Praise be to Allah, the highest.
        I'll look into it.

Its not a gun but I'm reading that flamethrowers are not regulated and you can get one for 1800 dollars. I can go deer hunting with it and simultaneously kill it and cook it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Listen I am just trying to understand your american way of thinking. The way I see it the risk of invasion is infinitisimal.

I have explained, in an earlier post, about my stance on home robberies. I think it heightens the risk of death rather than the opposite as the burglar likely also is armed.

After what's been going on in the world do you still think that the threat of invasion is still infinitesimal?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            States with the most lax gun laws, have the most crime.
            False, and you know it.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I have posted that statistic over and over. No guns doesn't help, but neither does a ton of guns.
            No, you haven't. You posted some link about gun 'incidents' or the like, but not specifically crime. You were trying to lie with statistics, but you got nailed.

Post it again, and I'll show you again.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Like I said, the gun debate is over. The gun nuts have won. These shootings will happen over and over and nobody will care.
            Well it's not over. Your side never gives up when it comes to taking away rights.

As to who won, so far the Constitution has. Unlike you, it doesn't choose a 'team' and pick sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              you own a fcuking gun CUA!!! two tone Glock you crack me up
              Liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Comment

• Is this true?

... 93% of guns used in crimes are obtained illegally (i.e., not at gun stores or gun shows).
                Last edited by MDPopescu; 12-03-2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe." -Dianne Feinstein, Senator (D-CA)

“If I could have banned them all – ‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns’ – I would have!” -Dianne Feinstein

“Confiscation could be an option…mandatory sale to the state could be an option.” -Andrew Cuomo, Governor (D-NY)

"I believe for example that when Washington DC passed a law that nobody could have a gun except law enforcement and it was strict down by the United States Supreme Court that we should overrule the United States Supreme Court with a Constitutional Amendment.

I don't believe in our society we should have guns." -Ed Koch, Mayor (D-NYC)

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Is this true?

... 93% of guns used in crimes are obtained illegally (i.e., not at gun stores or gun shows).
                    ... as of 2007:
                    "78% of all shooting deaths are drug-, gang- or other criminal-related incidents committed with unregistered guns wielded by non-licensed criminals." ???

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Yes. I normally vote Libertarian, but I voted for Abbot as I felt he had done a good job trying to defend Texas sovereignty from the Federal Gov't in terms of Obamacare.
                      I voted Davis. Abbot's connections to corporate interests and crooked politicians was too risky. I mean, his butt buddy Perry is being indicted on corruption charges. His other homie, Ken Paxton, our attorney general is being indicted on fraud charges. This is the current Republican atmosphere in Texas.

Now, I'm against the banning of guns. I own an AR-15, myself. I'm for gun reform in the sense of making sure people meet a certain criteria to be allowed to purchase. What I find completely laughable is the Conservative argument that in order to end gun violence, you need more guns. Everyone should be armed. Also that when mass shootings happen, it's because these people are "ill". "They're mentally sick". "They're troubled". If that's the case, then why did Greg Abbott veto a Mental Health bill? The hypocrisy is ridiculous.
                      Last edited by 2501; 12-03-2015, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X