Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio wearing Red trunks, Sign of Bradley's imminent doom?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    I guess so lol

The "thank you" at the end is priceless lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
      So Pacquaio is apparently going to be wearing red trunks, Which apparently means War in phillipino( if phillipino flag is flown red up means war, blue=peace) so does this mean that the old Pacquaio is truly back and hel'll try and Ko Bradley?.
      Interesting.. I was just showing a filipino buddy at work the last 24/7 where Roach hangs the flag.. before Manny said anything, my friend says, "Blue up.. except in war, it's Red"

Maybe there is some significance to the red trunks

Cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I guess so lol

lmao that **** was funny lets see some Killer Pac doe

Comment

I really think he is going to Ko Bradley

Comment

I got more beer to buy, after the fight there will be a big party in my whole neighborhood. Can't wait to see the fight. Then there's Chavez and GGG, after the Cotto and Martinez, all action fight right there. Shoot imma spend more money on PPV these year than any previous years I've been watching live fights. Oh well, it's worth it. A good year for boxing I might say.

Comment

WROOOONNGGG!

if you look at Pacquiao fights starting from MAB 1. when Pacquiao wears red trunks it's usually a long azz fight. BUT when he wears white trunks he usually puts his opponents on their azz in example Morales 2&3, David Diaz and Ricky Hatton. when he wears blue trunks or a blue thing in it he ****ing sucks.

Comment

Pac also wore a leather motorcycle jacket at todays press conference so hes gonna go hell's angels on Bradley

Comment

Working...
                X