No announcement yet.

Trade Talks With China Collapse, Trump To Impose An Additional 25% Tariff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Sounds like you're actually quite happy slavery happened and landed you in a tropical paradise compared to where you would've been born and lived.
    You are assuming. Africa lost some of it's best people to slavery. imagine what that continent would have been if its people weren't shipped out and its lands weren't colonized and used to the benefit of Europe instead of its native folks.

You are ignorant on this issue to comment on it. Just type teach me and you will be taught.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      You are assuming. Africa lost some of it's best people to slavery. imagine what that continent would have been if its people weren't shipped out and its lands weren't colonized and used to the benefit of Europe instead of its native folks.

You are ignorant on this issue to comment on it. Just type teach me and you will be taught.

You are one of most deluded people I've ever had the displeasure to come across.

Comment

You are one of most deluded people I've ever had the displeasure to come across.
        Why you say that?

Comment

Why you say that?
          Very warped way of thinking. You fall prey to believing already pre conceived ideas, which you then justify with weak arguments instead of having an objective eye.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            China is so used to calling the US's bluff on tariffs, and they're about 10000-0 up to this point VS "career politician" presidents who are just in office to cash out to the highest bidding foreign corporation who will pay them $1 million per "speaking event" upon retirement if they legislate properly. This should be interesting.

Pre-billionaire presidents only from this point on, please.
            Take a standing ovation this is a brilliant post.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              It’s terrible for business. Fuk Donald
              Yeah you think it is go down to Gary Indiana and Pittsburgh and scream this on a Street corner to all these steel workers who were unemployed due to cheap Chinese and Korean steel that was allowed to flow into this country from the eighties and nineties and so on.The politicians sold them out for decades.

Comment

I know the first country that took the farms away from white farmers and gave back to Africans caused an extreme food shortage and now they are going to do it again in South Africa.In my opinion Africa in the long ago centuries the birth place of man and slavery should have made a stand somewhere but lacked the ability to stand up for itself as it was behind the other countries in developing any kind of advancement in arms so on.They were doomed to be ruled by the more advanced Europeans.They should have taken a page out of the US playbook when they stood up to the more advanced British.The more advanced nations or people were always going to rule in those centuries.Dont think so just ask the native Americans those poor bastards got screwed out of a whole country and most live on reservations that are a hell hole.

Comment

Very warped way of thinking. You fall prey to believing already pre conceived ideas, which you then justify with weak arguments instead of having an objective eye.
                  Really?

Give me an example because most times i see that you are ignorant about topics that you butt in on.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                    I know the first country that took the farms away from white farmers and gave back to Africans caused an extreme food shortage and now they are going to do it again in South Africa.In my opinion Africa in the long ago centuries the birth place of man and slavery should have made a stand somewhere but lacked the ability to stand up for itself as it was behind the other countries in developing any kind of advancement in arms so on.They were doomed to be ruled by the more advanced Europeans.They should have taken a page out of the US playbook when they stood up to the more advanced British.The more advanced nations or people were always going to rule in those centuries.Dont think so just ask the native Americans those poor bastards got screwed out of a whole country and most live on reservations that are a hell hole.
                    Trade is important to development. The Europeans still kept trading with the US after it got Emancipation.

When Haiti kicked out France, US and the other Europeans sided with France and France charged Haiti a huge amount of debt which held back its development.

Most of the African countries at that time were under colonization and their production and minerals were being extracted by Europeans for Europe, not for the development of Africa so tell me how would they have risen up against that. You see how successful the whites in South Africa and Zimbabwe were? That's because they still had links to Europe and were able to sell their productions to them.

Blacks wouldn't have those business connections back then.

Comment

I agree with a lot that you say but the idea is to resist colonization .That amounts to being conquered.My point wasn’t a stab at the blacks who took over the farms because the whites surely stole that land but to be better prepared to take over the role as farmers.The whites in Africa are similar to the ones who took the native Americans down the road to ruin and stole the resources that America had to offer while keeping them oppressed.I think both cases are similar .I just can’t believe how long those policies in South Africa with apartheid went on before the world took notice.But it’s always about gold oil diamonds ect basically greed that causes most if not all of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X