Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Never Drank, Smoke, Or Done Any Drugs and it was around me 24/7'' Anthony Mundine.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''Never Drank, Smoke, Or Done Any Drugs and it was around me 24/7'' Anthony Mundine.

This is the way a role model should act! The man is a inspiration!

Never started boxing until the age of 25 either!
    Last edited by ''The Man''; 09-09-2009, 09:29 PM.

I don't believe a ****ing word he said, and hopefully the majority of the forum is with me.

Comment

who are you to say that,do you no all the facts,have you listened to the video from a neutral perspective,did you jot any specific notes that would sway you to this point of idea

Comment

I believe him. He said he doesnt drink, smoke or done drugs ever, and then he says "I was around it 24/7". Usually people who are around that **** all day will become addicts or they will go in the complete opposite direction because they cant stand it since it was a part of their lives for so long and they see first hand what drugs and alcohol and cigs do to a person.

Comment

me either ...

but i know im missing out on that mexican mj though lol

Comment

I find it hard to believe it as well, but if it is in fact true, then more power to him.

I've never done any mind-altering substances (alcohol, weed, drugs), but I do smoke cigarettes. So I can't say I'm like Mundine.

Comment

sometimes when people see thing that they know are bad and its around them all the time, they tend to make the adjustments needed to not take the path thats right in front of them because they can see the bad in it. Good for him and anyone that can resist any bad and negative temptations.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                I find it hard to believe it as well, but if it is in fact true, then more power to him.

I've never done any mind-altering substances (alcohol, weed, drugs), but I do smoke cigarettes. So I can't say I'm like Mundine.
                Whats the point in smoking? It just damages you health, and makes your teeth yellow and gives you a bad cough and a smelly breath.

Comment

Originally posted by ''The Man'' View Post
                  Whats the point in smoking? It just damages you health, and makes your teeth yellow and gives you a bad cough and a smelly breath.
                  **** knows man. No real reason to, but when I need to drastically lose weight, it kind of helps with quelling my appetite. But I agree it is stupid. Just I haven't noticed it affecting my cardivascular stamina yet, so I haven't had much motivation to stop.

Comment

**** Anthony Mundine.

Comment

Working...
                    X