No announcement yet.

Question for the married guys here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the married guys here.

How many of you guys have been monogamous in your marriage? It seems like most guys cheat at some stage, so it is said anyway, and of course women too. Marriage seems to be getting less and less important as time goes on, and the younger generation like myself may think twice about it, when the time comes.

I guess it's a pretty personal question, but if anyone is willing to answer it, then feel free. And Anorak the teddy bear you've had since you were 7 does not count as a marriage, only joking, Anorak.

i got married @ 25 - never thought it was a good idea to get married before the age of 30, but my wife just shocked me, she is like my boy, and i wouldn't cheat on my boys ... where the hell am i going with this ...

oh - yeah, well a year and half later no form of cheating from me and i am far from ever getting to thinking about it. peace of mind is priceless man.

if i, during our courtship, engagement and marriage didn't think that she'd be A) my good buddy (like making good money, have intellectual conversation and blaze together) B) EXTREMELY sexy and C) know that i didn't have the urge to do another girl i would have in an INSTANT called the whole thing off, i would have never done that to her, or myself.

if you think thats the way it is then don't get married baby, save your money.
    Last edited by baya; 09-15-2006, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Nice happy story.... so far lol. They say the ''poor'' guys who get married can at least be rest assured that the woman is not trying to use them, but in this society that doesn't happen too often i'm guessing, certainly not regarding a richer woman marrying a less wealthier guy.

Comment

usually if you strat it you wife will follow.

if you having an affair your wife will have one without you knowing.

It wwill be like that R Kelly song

Comment

Originally posted by paul750
          How many of you guys have been monogamous in your marriage? It seems like most guys cheat at some stage, so it is said anyway, and of course women too. Marriage seems to be getting less and less important as time goes on, and the younger generation like myself may think twice about it, when the time comes.

I guess it's a pretty personal question, but if anyone is willing to answer it, then feel free. And Anorak the teddy bear you've had since you were 7 does not count as a marriage, only joking, Anorak.
          I've only been married since January; but we've been living together for like 3 years....never have, nor had a desire to.

That's not to say I don't see other women and find them attactive...or even "lust them in my heart" for a time, to use a Jimmy Carter-ism; but the second I start thinking about how "nice" this one or that one would be.....I think of my wife and how hurt she would be if I actually followed through on any of it, how it would devastate her, and how hurting her would cause me great pain.....and the thoughts become an after-thought.

Also, I remember being single; and, God willing, I ain't goin' back to that crap. Marriage ain't perfect; but it's good knowing you've got a good woman who loves you and supports you....that's emotional security, that's family....and that's what I prefer to selfish indulgances.

Comment

Like Bill Clinton said oral isn't cheating Seriously the only reason someone will cheat is because they are not happy in the relationship they are in and don't have the balls to bail out and move on. And if someone argues that it is in our nature to be polygamous, there's a very simple solution to that. Just a matter of finding a partner with the same mind set and joining a swingers club so there's no need to cheat.

Comment

i been married for 1 year now and i'll say **** being married u cant do **** in your own!!!! theirs too much responsibilities being married!! i cant even party up with my boys till 6 am, i have to come home in a certain time!!! and i always have that in mind like she's cheating on me with one ugly guy!!! lol i wanna be single again but i dont know what to do??? i dont wanna be alone... i just hoping i find another girl and run away with her!!! lol i hate my ****ing wife she too sadistic *****!!!!

Comment

been married for over 4 years now, but would never think of cheating. got 2 beautiful kids too. but im old anyways!

Comment

Bammmm im guilty, whaaaaaaaahhhh 18 girls in my married life... im happy i got over it now...

Comment

LOL at everyone who thinks they know everything on here. How can you say that if someone cheats they don't want to be with their spouse. You don't know everyone, you think you are so great because you suppossedly never even thought about cheating. First of all, that may be good for you, but I'm not buying it.

And, if you are faithful all the time, that's great, I respect that. Why judge others?

Comment

Working...
                    X