Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Considering Legal Action Over Medical Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus christ this guy sues over any damn thing

Comment

This is coming from Koncz. Nowhere in the article does it quote Manny directly. Or even Koncz telling the writer that this is what Manny had told him. Article title is misleading. Fail.

Comment

Number 1 courtroom king pound for pound.

Comment

I'm suing the next MF'er who insults me on this site.

Comment

Damn I was never a big fan of the recently KNOCKED THE **** OUT Manny Pacquiao but I hope he listens to these expert neurologists and retires.

Comment

even being put to sleep won't stop this one dimensional idiot from suing. suing is the only thing he's good at.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                even being put to sleep won't stop this one dimensional idiot from suing. suing is the only thing he's good at.
                Pacquiao one dimensional? you just confirmed your age... go to bed early kid, you got school tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by alembic View Post
                  This is coming from Koncz. Nowhere in the article does it quote Manny directly. Or even Koncz telling the writer that this is what Manny had told him. Article title is misleading. Fail.
                  not really considering pac will do what koncz tells him to

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                    pacroid is a damn joke!!!! i love watching pac-marquez 4, everytime i see his motionless body flat on the canvas it brings a smile to my face.
                    This is the first sign of a man begging for help.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Aficionado View Post
                      Legally those two Filipino "Doctors" have the right to be wrong and say what they think, however inaccurate. But as MDs, they cannot ethically express an opinion on someone who is not their patient and whom they have not even examined!
                      its the phillpines what you expect??

Comment

Working...
                      X