No announcement yet.

When was the last time you got punched in the face by another grown man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Got sucker punched over 4 years ago at a work party. Idiot didnt kknock me out so we squared up and I opened up an inch and a half gash over his left eye with an over hand right. He called me a couple hours later asking if it was ok if he showed up to work.
    Originally posted by Story View Post
    I took a clean one two weeks ago. Guy was high as **** and tried stealing a Christmas tree from Kroger. I admire his bravery but he took a beating.
    niiiiiiice...........

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      he pushed me against a wall and started hitting me, I swung back, people pulled us apart.

I fractured my thumb and nothing really came of it.
      See you with that macho bull****,take 5 punches to land 1.you gotta be slick like hair grease baby

Comment

ive never been hit flush. im the one who always connects the fight ending blows.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          ive never been hit flush. im the one who always connects the fight ending blows.
          Most people can't swing that damn low man,you have an unfair advantage

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Most people can't swing that damn low man,you have an unfair advantage
            kinda like the punch pac did that floored hatton.

Comment

without gloves in a street fight? i get punched all the time in sparring. other than that i never start fights in public, most recent was a guy touching my girl in the bar and i laid him down with a hook to the plexus, never got the chance to hit me back

Comment

Working...
              X