Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
    When did I say Marquez beat Pac in 3 fights

No, Barrera made Morales past it with the power shots he landed in their 3 fights.
    Just because you are an alt it doesn't mean you didn't say it from your previous banned alt. Your avatar shows it all turbotime.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
      Just because you are an alt it doesn't mean you didn't say it from your previous banned alt. Your avatar shows it all turbotime.
      why would I be an alt? I just joined the site to talk boxing. Lets stay on topic please.

Comment

• So you guys are being picky about Morales not being in his prime against Pac yet the Pac that fought him back then was the same as the monster we saw in 09-11? Lets be fair here. Best vs best, Pac stops him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
          this is stupid. how do you get old against a pillow puncher counter punching raheem? did you even watch that fight? lol.
          My sarcasm got me nowhere.

Comment

• some boxers became past prime in their pro debut
            some reached their puberty by the time they died
            some became obese by the time they started dieting
            some became atheist by the time they start going to church

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              So you guys are being picky about Morales not being in his prime against Pac yet the Pac that fought him back then was the same as the monster we saw in 09-11? Lets be fair here. Best vs best, Pac stops him.
              Unless Morales has a chin like Hatton all of a sudden, no.

Comment

• Pac lost to a past prime Morales in the first fight. How in the hell is he suppose to beat a Prime El Terrible?

Comment

• Results of this poll are garbage.

Neither fighter was prime when they fought. Clearly. Its a close fight but prime pac with a real offense besides just a straight left, is too fast for morales imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                    Pac lost to a past prime Morales in the first fight. How in the hell is he suppose to beat a Prime El Terrible?
                    Supposedly random blood testing weakened Pac.

Comment

• morales already beat the dog piss outta pac

Comment

Working...
                      X