Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I accidentally ended things with my girlfriend..need some male opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she even started thinking about her ex when she was engaged to me i would end it right there.

Comment

if skills gets to see then i wanna see...

Comment

Real talk..I'd smash one of her best friends..

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          Real talk..I'd smash one of her best friends..
          lol your posts are awesome. that would definitely do a number on her though.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
            Also a good point but u havent seen her ass
            A girl being a whore would outweigh her ass or how ever she looks, to me.

You can't get engaged with a slut just cause of her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
              If she even started thinking about her ex when she was engaged to me i would end it right there.
              exactly, even if just while we are together.

Comment

Do like mark(whatever the rest of his name is), post her nudes on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                  If you are blameless in the whole thing and you feel what she did was overly vicious, things are irreconcilable and you feel compelled, do it. I don't say this to be arbitrarily vicious back either, it's so she learns the lesson her father didn't teach her rearing her butt growing up. Too many girls are getting away with murder, and in some cases literally, because they're not getting burned for the evil **** they do.

When you traumatize someone, they'll think long and hard of the consequences so it doesn't happen again. It's like when you're a kid and you learn the hard way not to play around with the Clothing Iron when you knew better. Iron = Hot. She needs to get that.
                  When you run for president you have my vote. Lol you are spot on with your advice and opinions.

Comment

Working...
                  X