No announcement yet.

Lets do some baseless speculation on what PEDS Chavez Jr. might be on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets do some baseless speculation on what PEDS Chavez Jr. might be on

He only fights in Texas now (his last 3 "title" defenses), refused a urine test after the bout last night, has been popped for diuretics before, and now is a huge MW who gets cramps in his legs. And just for good measure he also got a DUI 2 weeks before his last fight.

As we all know, Texas is a total ****ing joke of a commission, people like to harp on Nevada, but we all know you could replace your blood and urine with a mixture of battery acid and snake venom and the Texas commission would still pass you through all their tests.

I've heard if you inject testosterone and don't cycle off it, it will cramp up your muscles, but he's only 26 so that would be pretty stupid, so maybe he's not injecting T. Maybe EPO? Bath Salts?

-Freddie Roach refused to weigh Chavez Jr's gloves

-Refuses to give urine tests

-Refuses to give a fight night weight

-Leaves the building before tests could be conducted after fighting Rubio

Comment

Crack cocaine. Gets good discount form future father in law.

Comment

My best guess would be diuretics maybe something like MHPs Xpel which would also attribute to 'leg cramps'

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          My best guess would be diuretics maybe something like MHPs Xpel which would also attribute to 'leg cramps'
          Diuretics can also be used to mask steroid use

Comment

The crazy thing is if I was in his shoes....and innocent I would care what people are saying. I would want to prove people wrong but for whatever reason these guys want to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by Aperion View Post
              He only fights in Texas now (his last 3 "title" defenses), refused a urine test after the bout last night, has been popped for diuretics before, and now is a huge MW who gets cramps in his legs. And just for good measure he also got a DUI 2 weeks before his last fight.

As we all know, Texas is a total ****ing joke of a commission, people like to harp on Nevada, but we all know you could replace your blood and urine with a mixture of battery acid and snake venom and the Texas commission would still pass you through all their tests.

I've heard if you inject testosterone and don't cycle off it, it will cramp up your muscles, but he's only 26 so that would be pretty stupid, so maybe he's not injecting T. Maybe EPO? Bath Salts?
              yeah maybe, maybe not...I'm leaning towards him dehydrating himself as the reason he got cramps, the guy loses a lot of water to make 160.

Comment

accepted martinez fight months ago, refused it after martinez suggested testing

this guy is a joke and 100% on something

Comment

Chavez is Mexican isn't he?

Only US fighters do PEDs.

Comment

furosemide jr has been busted before for.
                    no doubt in my mind he is still using it.
                    you take one very tiny wafer thin tab that immediately makes you piss like a racehorse for six hours. matter of fact another name furosemide goes by is lasix (lasts six hours). it is a water soluable drug that is in and out of system in a day or two.

believe me they can give you leg and back cramps and make you light headed.
                    Last edited by STEELHEAD; 06-17-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X