Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a not so hot athlete or celebrity you always had a thing for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a not so hot athlete or celebrity you always had a thing for?

you know a person who is less then appealling to the eyes but for whatever reason you were attracted to her? i figured since we have been having threads about hotties & so on i thought i'd post this question...

tina turner(20 years ago) & rosie perez for some reason did it for me. those big guns , that funny scrunched up face, irritating whiny voice but yet i found her attractive. tina turner in mad max beyond thunderdome for some reason did it for me too. at the same time she put out that private dancer song, etc...

Lorraine Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post

Lorraine Kelly
      who is she or what show is she on?

Comment

catherine zeta jones always thought she was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog9 View Post
          catherine zeta jones always thought she was nice.
          zeta jones is not ugly or at least she use to be hot...

Comment

You stole my chick! I was going to say Rosie Perez soon as I read the title. I've watched that dance in Do The Right thing more times than I will ever admit.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              You stole my chick! I was going to say Rosie Perez soon as I read the title. I've watched that dance in Do The Right thing more times than I will ever admit.
              i always wanted those big guns bouncing off my face...

Comment

lorraine kelly **** sake bro

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  you know a person who is less then appealling to the eyes but for whatever reason you were attracted to her? i figured since we have been having threads about hotties & so on i thought i'd post this question...

tina turner(20 years ago) & rosie perez for some reason did it for me. those big guns , that funny scrunched up face, irritating whiny voice but yet i found her attractive. tina turner in mad max beyond thunderdome for some reason did it for me too. at the same time she put out that private dancer song, etc...

And you refer to yourself as white trash smh.

Comment

miss piggy.

Comment

Working...
                    X