No announcement yet.

kirkland reminds us of what american boxing use to be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    I think I am the only Latino that said Kirkland would win, and honestly today I was going back and forth in my mind, sometimes reading the news can **** with ya.

But I felt that Kirkland just had the straighter shots, more tools he can box and move something that Angulo can not do, and like I said if Cintron could find a way Kirkland who is younger hungrier and stronger will find a way
    I said Kirkland was going to win as well. You can check my post history.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      I said Kirkland was going to win as well. You can check my post history.
      you hate kirkland
      Last edited by americanbot; 11-06-2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Ha Ha look at you pathetic Americans

this is what it has come down to in boxing for you lot

Mayweather: exposed as a fraud, this is their last hope, the guy has ducked the best and now is running off to the Bahamas

Jeff Lacy: The next Tyson according to Americans, until he met a true fighter with heart, he died like America did in boxing

Williams: Another Hype job that got exposed, last this long due to the judges helping him along, got knocked the **** out

Jacobs: Need I say anymore LOL

Chambers: The Next Ali according to the silly americans, was forced to bow down like america has in Boxing in general

Alexander: Exposed a fraud. was overhyped by HBO and got taken to the cleaners

Dawson: Exposed as a fraud, Americans needed him but as soon as a true canadian fought him, like everything, Canada owned America

Dirrell: Exposed as a hollywood actor playing a Boxer

Kirkland: Warned by the US, to avoid this monster, told by the US he was a combination of Suger ray and Hearns, the Americans overhyped this disgrace

Broner Exposed as a Bum, got a gift but will soon be kissing the canvas

Berto: Exposed a HBO product, hyped up to beat pac, he could not get past the blood of Mexico which took over the USA

Bradley: exposed as a ducker, as soon a true European challenges him, he runs for the hills

Ward: Exposed as a hometown fighter who relies on judges and refs to svae him, Kessler should have won by DQ, its a shame he may win vs froch due to fighting in the US

Face it USA is FINISHED in boxing, the world has taken over

Gamboa, Donaire, Marquez, Pacquiao, Sergio, Froch,Klits/Haye and so on all dominate the Division of Boxing

The USA have been forced to bow down to the world, the rest of the world now dominate boxing, all the USA depends on is gifting their guy decisions in their own country. The truth hurts but America are 2nd class in boxing

R.I.P America

Comment

Great job....

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Ha Ha look at you pathetic Americans

this is what it has come down to in boxing for you lot

Mayweather: exposed as a fraud, this is their last hope, the guy has ducked the best and now is running off to the Bahamas

Jeff Lacy: The next Tyson according to Americans, until he met a true fighter with heart, he died like America did in boxing

Williams: Another Hype job that got exposed, last this long due to the judges helping him along, got knocked the **** out

Jacobs: Need I say anymore LOL

Chambers: The Next Ali according to the silly americans, was forced to bow down like america has in Boxing in general

Alexander: Exposed a fraud. was overhyped by HBO and got taken to the cleaners

Dawson: Exposed as a fraud, Americans needed him but as soon as a true canadian fought him, like everything, Canada owned America

Dirrell: Exposed as a hollywood actor playing a Boxer

Kirkland: Warned by the US, to avoid this monster, told by the US he was a combination of Suger ray and Hearns, the Americans overhyped this disgrace

Broner Exposed as a Bum, got a gift but will soon be kissing the canvas

Berto: Exposed a HBO product, hyped up to beat pac, he could not get past the blood of Mexico which took over the USA

Bradley: exposed as a ducker, as soon a true European challenges him, he runs for the hills

Ward: Exposed as a hometown fighter who relies on judges and refs to svae him, Kessler should have won by DQ, its a shame he may win vs froch due to fighting in the US

Face it USA is FINISHED in boxing, the world has taken over

Gamboa, Donaire, Marquez, Pacquiao, Sergio, Froch,Klits/Haye and so on all dominate the Division of Boxing

The USA have been forced to bow down to the world, the rest of the world now dominate boxing, all the USA depends on is gifting their guy decisions in their own country. The truth hurts but America are 2nd class in boxing

R.I.P America
            ****ing moron naming world champions

Comment

No Mayweather is what US boxing use to be and still is

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Boxing View Post
                No Mayweather is what US boxing use to be and still is
                i like mayweather but america use to be marvelous when it came to boxing. much better then today...........

Comment

What about all the British fighters that want to retire before age 30?

Comment

Working...
                  X