No announcement yet.

Jim Rome weighs in on Mayweather vs Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Floyd fans: He doesn't know boxing, wake me when ESPN has credible boxing gurus
    naw jim rome is cool people

i may not always agree but im a fan of his show

Comment

da realest **** ive heard rome say in a while....

Comment

Great opinion by Romey Rome

Comment

I never understood Floyd's complaints on what Pac has to give up to Arum? As long as Pac and Arum's business doesnt effect Floyd, why should Floyd care???

Comment

Can't argue with anything Rome said at all. He's one of the two or three guys on ESPN who actually knows a thing or two about boxing. I'll take him talking over the PTI dudes any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              I never understood Floyd's complaints on what Pac has to give up to Arum? As long as Pac and Arum's business doesnt effect Floyd, why should Floyd care???
              it's called "ducking"

Comment

Jim Rome don't know **** about boxing!

Come to Floyd's dungeon and he can learning about boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  Its called being quoted out of context ,,, you bunch of fools show me where FLOYD says he wont fight Pac , he is saying the opposite " your next take the test " , he is saying they lied about taking the test and has not heard nothing officially from them ,,,, fuk me you kids go on about some **** and then spin it out of the left field .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Its called being quoted out of context ,,, you bunch of fools show me where FLOYD says he wont fight Pac , he is saying the opposite " your next take the test " , he is saying they lied about taking the test and has not heard nothing officially from them ,,,, fuk me you kids go on about some **** and then spin it out of the left field .
                    haha right! Did anyone watch the post fight conference?i didn't think so! They took floyds words out of context so bad, just like all these damn article taking all his words and conveying what is new worthy to them. Honestly unbelievable.

Does Floyd need to fight PAc yes he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Floyd has been whining about Pac's business dealing with Arum for the past 2yrs. Even during his interview with Brian Kenny, Floyd said "everyone knows Pacquiao has the worst deal in boxing" I still dont get why he should care?

Comment

Working...
                      X