• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
    Exactly.

Here's a perfect example.

With Makeup:

Without:
    not fair, her boobs are not in the second picture and shes not smiling. in fact, she has a meh mopey face. both things make a big difference.

looks much better. a nice look.
    or this...
    Last edited by Steak; 03-31-2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      not fair, her boobs are not in the second picture and shes not smiling. in fact, she has a meh mopey face. both things make a big difference.

looks much better. a nice look.
      or this...

Here she is at 16 (In a backstage interview where she was touring as a Christian Rock artist LOL. Her albums never sold in that industry though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pLvWjountA
      Last edited by res; 04-01-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
        Didn't realise political correctness had spread to the phillipines. I thought it was a mainly western thing. That's a shame really since i hate PC.

If anybody is offended that i said that kim is fugly then really i have no comment !

i think you are a blind ****sexual... do i make a thread about that? i dont because im a decent human being

dont kid yourself dude

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
        I think she looks better without the makeup honestly. I hate when girls look like plastic dolls. she has a more homey, rustic look.

ditto

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        Agreed..this is just an unflattering picture of her. She;s a beautiful girl with big gorgeous eyes. The OP is either female & hatin' on the top of the line. Or is a male & hatin' because he;ll never get to tap that bountiful a$$. ****.. i know i'm hatin' on her because I can't have none of that...understandable. :P

ditto

Comment

No kardashian is hot just wears to much makeup and looks like she got her lips done. She is bangin just needs to ease up on the fake**** crip

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            i think you are a blind ****sexual... do i make a thread about that? i dont because im a decent human being

dont kid yourself dude

ditto

ditto

Well i think you are a filipino maid who prolly had one too many masters mistreating you but do i make a thread about that either? no! cause i'm a decent human being! What's it like being a second class citizen where your country is only known for giving the world community great maid service. Oh yeah do i make a thread about that as well? nah..cause i'm a great human being ! ^_^
            Last edited by Xercen; 04-01-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Apparently she's really fake :tdown:

Comment

Well i think you are a filipino maid who prolly had one too many masters mistreating you but do i make a thread about that either? no! cause i'm a decent human being! What's it like being a second class citizen where your country is only known for giving the world community great maid service. Oh yeah do i make a thread about that as well? nah..cause i'm a great human being ! ^_^

lol, did i strike a nerve?

and yeah dont forget the good ones like dog eaters/nurses/midget/prostitute stereotypes as well because they are all true
                Last edited by nujabes77; 04-02-2011, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  lol, did i struck a nerve?

and yeah dont forget the good ones like dog eaters/nurses/midget/prostitute stereotypes as well because they are all true

It's actually 'did i strike a nerve?' ^_-

i suppose you can add poorly educated to that list of yours also

Comment

It's actually 'did i strike a nerve?' ^_-

i suppose you can add poorly educated to that list of yours also

edited... like your previous post

Comment

Working...
                    X