Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Finally Returns, Looks Rusty in Stopping Seferi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any streams send them my way broskis. My IPTV hasn't been working for a few days now!

Comment

Nice variation on his shot selection. Gorman has skills, I just think he is to small to win a HW title.

He's be a good cruiser imo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
        Anyone betting on Gorman-Turner?
        Who you got? Never seen either man box, but Gorman has a good left hook. He throws it just like Hatton (makes sense it's his trainer )

and with that name he is likely related to King Bartley ...I got Gorman

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          Nice variation on his shot selection. Gorman has skills, I just think he is to small to win a HW title.

He's be a good cruiser imo.
          Usyk would trim off Gorman's skirted egg haircut

Comment

If Fury is smart he will KO Sef late to get more rounds and experience in.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
              Haha it's too late! The stuff is sitting in my fruit bowl in the kitchen. I don't drink alcohol so this kinda thing is my only vice!
              That's good to hear then, hard to write off drinking entirely for me, even though it's terrible for you lol.

On a keto diet at the moment, and that ice cream was my "cheat" lol.

Comment

I believe I too could deal with a 5' guy weighting 120 lbs... That's what I would have to deal with all things compared...

Comment

Should people worry about Fury's stamina? If he doesn't take him out early could Fury gas out? That's Seferi's only shot in this mis-match.

Comment

That site is giving people a free bet if England gets knocked out of the world cup? That's a surer thing than the sun rising tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Should people worry about Fury's stamina? If he doesn't take him out early could Fury gas out? That's Seferi's only shot in this mis-match.
                      While incredibly unlikely, how hilarious would it be if Fury is falling all over the place in round 8 like Price was against Hammer. Warren's eyes would pop right out of his skull

Comment

Working...
                      X