Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker has a better resume than Deontay Wilder and should rank higher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Neither has Joshua! such a bs excuse.

No i'm pretty sure wilder would fight anyone, but he didn't so there's no point in talking about it. He had a million chances to fight top contenders but simply didn't.. consistently.

Well the most idiotic things i've seen is people claiming Joshua is running Like since when? haha
    how so when AJ had twice the amount of ams on his record and started at 18 compared to wilder who was in his mid 20s and AJ went to TWO olympics.

ok since you said he simply didnt..... please give reasons as to why it didnt happen

go

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      yes hes been a pro that long? So what? He barely had any amateur background (20 fights or so).
      That’s is still more than what Joshua had, Joshua started boxing at the age of 18. Little amateur fights and only a pro for 4 years. Wilder took too long to move himself up and I think that actually hurt his career more than helped it. 39 fights and only one decent name. That is a shame because I those 10 years he had Wlad Klit, Haye, fury, fast Eddie, adamek etc to get in the ring with, that was even before the Joshua’s or Parker’s came along and he didn’t for whatever reason. This was like Kell Brook having one name (Shawn porter) on his resume then think he is the man at 147 when his resume says otherwise.

Comment

?

and who exactly did hug fury beat?

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Who exactly did anyone on either resume beat?
        how about trying to answer the question WITHOUT another question...

go ahead...

you can do it

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          That’s is still more than what Joshua had
          ? AJ has double the amount of ams fights than wilder....

what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
            DISCLAIMER: I'm not comparing Wilder and Lomachenko or their resumes

But as everyone loves to say when it comes to Lomachenko...

"Eye test"

No one really thinks Parker beats Wilder. Wilder is clearly #2 heavyweight
            I disagree. Parker can definitely beat wilder. He has decent power and he will definitely have a good chin. All new Zealand fighters can take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              I disagree. Parker can definitely beat wilder. He has decent power and he will definitely have a good chin. All new Zealand fighters can take a punch.
              "Can" yes maybe so, but if that fight was made tomorrow you wouldnt bet on Parker

Comment

Wilder had 35 amateur fights, Joshua had 43 amateur fights. In 4 years Joshua had done 20 pro fights whilst acquiring 2 major belts at HW, in more than double those 4 years Wilder had 39 odd fights one belt and one decent name so far. You do the maths.

Comment

They both have pretty good amateur records. Joshua 40-3 (17 KO) and Wilder 30-5.

AJ, in under 3 years, won a Bronze at the European Championships, a Silver at the World Championships and a Gold at the Olympics. Also a bunch of Championships at British and National level.

Comment

UK fans dont know who wilder is doe!
                    They are scared of that fight it seems. Their excuses for 2 champions. NUMBER 1 and NUMBER 2 not fighting are “mind bobbling”

Comment

Wilder had 35 amateur fights, Joshua had 43 amateur fights.
                      that is NOT what you just finish stating before:

That’s is still more than what Joshua had
                      make up your mind on who has more amateur fights....

are you sure you know what you are talking about cuz if you did you wouldnt make a mistake like that

Comment

Working...
                      X