Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough With the Mayweather threads. NSB was just recovering.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    You lose every argument.

You are a clown who knows **** all about boxing.
    You know i make you look complete fool in every thread when we get into it, why are you deluding yourself?

I know more about Boxing than you will EVER! know, matter of fact if we were in a room together and make you look what you are, a casual fan who knows jack.

Comment

this thread is just an addition to the list

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        You know i make you look complete fool in every thread when we get into it, why are you deluding yourself?

I know more about Boxing than you will EVER! know, matter of fact if we were in a room together and make you look what you are, a casual fan who knows jack.
        "Floyd is a bum with defense"

---Dynamite Kid

Troll.

Comment

"Floyd is a bum with defense"

---Dynamite Kid

Troll.
          Like you aint a troll lol, Burner if we made a thread who is the real troll out of me and you how do you think that wold go? gets some perception, come on.

I might bump your thread about Ray Robinson being a bum with 20 losses, thats right i haven't forgot.

Comment

Take this and apply it to yourself, and you are pretty deluded in your own right since you can not recognize the facts of how you are.

You may know about boxing on the surface but you really have no knowledge of how the boxing world work or why things happean so really you don't know that much if you ask me. You can know all the times, places and what happeaned but if you can't really explain why things happeaned it is tough for me to call you knowledgable.

Also claiming to know so much is also a sign that you have a very limited scope, someone with real knowledge would know their limits.

Comment

Like you aint a troll lol, Burner if we made a thread who is the real troll out of me and you how do you think that wold go? gets some perception, come on.

I might bump your thread about Ray Robinson being a bum with 20 losses, thats right i haven't forgot.
              Man dont come in here and make up ****. Bump the thread where I called him a BUM.

Go find it right now.

Comment

Man dont come in here and make up ****. Bump the thread where I called him a BUM.

Go find it right now.
                Why you edited it? that basically what you said, you find it, prove me wrong.

You were questioning his credentials based on his 20 losses i know that much.

Comment

Why you edited it? that basically what you said, you find it, prove me wrong.

You were questioning his credentials based on his 20 losses i know that much.
                  Prove it.............go find it.

Comment

This thread is turning out well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Take this and apply it to yourself, and you are pretty deluded in your own right since you can not recognize the facts of how you are.

You may know about boxing on the surface but you really have no knowledge of how the boxing world work or why things happean so really you don't know that much if you ask me. You can know all the times, places and what happeaned but if you can't really explain why things happeaned it is tough for me to call you knowledgable.

Also claiming to know so much is also a sign that you have a very limited scope, someone with real knowledge would know their limits.
                      It says he's 28 so he should reason like a man. But some of his comments are just...out of this world. I agree with everything you wrote.

Comment

Working...
                      X